Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

if you could..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by kOmega, Jun 17, 2001.

1. kOmega

kOmega Guest

be any age again what would it be..
    i would say 17 i rememebr bombing hard getting caught ..and record getting cleared a few months later also got off the hook of a 3 year probaiton thing..
    also my game was on hit ..then i juss got older and wiser..and dumber i made lots of money but i got drilled for some dumb shit now im on felony probation and cant do shit ..juss sketch..bit 16-17 were the golden memories of my life wish i was that age again..

i remember you bernie i piped you doggie style behind the curtons in musik class mMm during class shit was bomb damn i miss those days

2. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

oh yes...sweet snaggin pussy age of 16!!!
    I was very good at takin lil hoes or makin them into hoes...I was also kinda crazy at that age.....but yes 16-17.....memories

A-

3. kOmega

kOmega Guest

same here ..i feel sorry for the girls i lied to Now..cuz ..damn i would lie my ass off to get them in the sack..fuk it it worked ..got me laid..but toomany young ones..who fell into the gun fight of a mack daddy..aaaahahahah
    poOtie tang