Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

how the video game is messing up the graf game

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by SonOfSam, Mar 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SonOfSam

SonOfSam Guest

show your hate towards this game.

this game is going to get a lot of big heads locked up cause the toys are going
    to burn up your spots, go over your shit cause they spent ten hours painting a train in the game and then go to your chill spots and think they are graffiti gods they are also going to get your city even more heated

fuck mark echo and this game

hate
    hate
    hate
    hate

2. CamAlmighty

CamAlmighty Senior Member

Fair enough, but not in Brick SLayers. Take this shit to third rail.

3. SonOfSam

SonOfSam Guest

i was actually thinking about that but the reason why i put it here
    is because there are more graf heads that do more illegal
    shit
    then just draw and i want there opinion not the kids that just started last couple of years

4. grandponeroyal

grandponeroyal Junior Member

5. southpaw grammar

southpaw grammar New Jack

i agree

put it in Channel Zero

6. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

DUDE IT'S NOT IN THE RIGHT SECTION SO I CAN'T EXPRESS MY FEELINGS TOWARDS THE ISSUE! MOVE IT JESUS ]

DOES NOT COMPUTE

7. constructively start it again in third rail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.