Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

HEY TRIP...

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by SNAGGLEPUSS, Aug 17, 2002.

1. SNAGGLEPUSS

SNAGGLEPUSS Member

IF THIS SITE SUCKS SO MUCH WHY DONT YOU TRY UPDATING YOURS ONCE EVERY 10 YEARS...GET THAT KORN SHIT OUT OF THERE AND PUT SOMEONE NEW UP,SOMEONE GOOD AND WHAT THE FUCK MADE YOU THINK "HEY THE MAYHEM CHAT HAS SO MANY PEOPLE ON IT...LET ME SHUT IT DOWN" THAT WAS SMART...GENIUS EVEN! HEAVEANS TO MERGATROID DOES EVERYONE THINK ASS BACKWARDS?

2. niseNSF

niseNSF Member

hey genius, thats not TRIP from tagmag...it says "power-trip-mod" as in the mods of 12oz are on a power trip. sheesh.

heres a photo to validate this thread.
    [​IMG]

3. SNAGGLEPUSS

SNAGGLEPUSS Member

GENUIS...EINSTEIN EVEN!

HMM...power TRIP MOD...

http://www.tagpage.com/tag_page/images3/8-2-00_trip.jpg'>

[img]http://www.tagpage.com/tag_page/images6/2-15-00_cost_trip_poster.jpg'>

[img]http://www.tagpage.com/tag_page/images7/5-13-01_mas_trip.jpg'>

[img]http://www.tagpage.com/tag_page/images2/5-24-00_trip.jpg'>

...so tell me again why i shouldn't think that POWERTR1PMOD isn't TRIP MOD???!!!

4. mud_buddha

mud_buddha Senior Member

because (a) trip isn't a moron and (B) you're unaware of the phrase "power trip."

5. niseNSF

niseNSF Member

yeah...its MODerator, M.O.D.

i could see the mixup maybe, but if you knew how trip handles his site, he would never spend hours making retarded threads. its clearly a 17 year old type toy. look at all the sites he posted on 3rd rail too...bboys.com? cmon..its some raver type backpack internet toy. trip is cool peoples.

6. SNAGGLEPUSS

SNAGGLEPUSS Member

Hahahahaha...raver type 17year old backpacker;me...now thats hillarious, couldn't be farther from it...i am aware of the term power trip and i have never posted on no fucking bboy whatever the fuck message boards sorry i dont spend my day online entertaining the likes of you and you other MESSAGE BOARD RENEGADES...swatch spends his day online doing that...why shouldnt i think TRIP does too lol...who cares fuck all of you...in the ass even!

7. mud_buddha

mud_buddha Senior Member

you didn't get very far when it came to reading comprehension, did you? You missed pretty much every fucking point cheer made (and you're a little paranoid since you decided that he was talking about you at every turn...) amazing. have a good one.

8. melvinakro

melvinakro Junior Member

you jerks never cease to amaze me. first off, why don't you make a site and update that shit every two weeks for the better part of three years? oh, because ya couldn't? riiiiiiiight. why don't you appreciate the thousands of buttery biscuit flicks that are on tagpage, and stop bitching.
    big ups my man TRIP MODAC

9. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream Elite Member

10. SEone

SEone Member

"Next up to Flex Snaggapuss is crazy....I suck more nipples then a breast fed baby...."

Quote off of The All mighty DJ DOO-WOP Mixed tape

11. hbg

hbg New Jack

appreciate trip he has gone out of his way to put up updates for a long time. its not his fault he dont have enough time to update his site all the time. he has enough dope flicks anyways. that is the only site i know of that you can type a tag in and actully find it
    give em a break!!!

12. umkay

umkay Guest

Re: GENUIS...EINSTEIN EVEN!

cause it's clear that he isn't you fucking jack-ass.

13. metro-tek

metro-tek New Jack

ohh man that girl is going to give me fucking nightmares