HEY TRIP...

SNAGGLEPUSS

IF THIS SITE SUCKS SO MUCH WHY DONT YOU TRY UPDATING YOURS ONCE EVERY 10 YEARS...GET THAT KORN SHIT OUT OF THERE AND PUT SOMEONE NEW UP,SOMEONE GOOD AND WHAT THE FUCK MADE YOU THINK "HEY THE MAYHEM CHAT HAS SO MANY PEOPLE ON IT...LET ME SHUT IT DOWN" THAT WAS SMART...GENIUS EVEN! HEAVEANS TO MERGATROID DOES EVERYONE THINK ASS BACKWARDS?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah...its MODerator, M.O.D.

i could see the mixup maybe, but if you knew how trip handles his site, he would never spend hours making retarded threads. its clearly a 17 year old type toy. look at all the sites he posted on 3rd rail too...bboys.com? cmon..its some raver type backpack internet toy. trip is cool peoples.

Hahahahaha...raver type 17year old backpacker;me...now thats hillarious, couldn't be farther from it...i am aware of the term power trip and i have never posted on no fucking bboy whatever the fuck message boards sorry i dont spend my day online entertaining the likes of you and you other MESSAGE BOARD RENEGADES...swatch spends his day online doing that...why shouldnt i think TRIP does too lol...who cares fuck all of you...in the ass even!

you jerks never cease to amaze me. first off, why don't you make a site and update that shit every two weeks for the better part of three years? oh, because ya couldn't? riiiiiiiight. why don't you appreciate the thousands of buttery biscuit flicks that are on tagpage, and stop bitching.

big ups my man TRIP MODAC

appreciate trip he has gone out of his way to put up updates for a long time. its not his fault he dont have enough time to update his site all the time. he has enough dope flicks anyways. that is the only site i know of that you can type a tag in and actully find it

give em a break!!!

Re: GENUIS...EINSTEIN EVEN!

...so tell me again why i shouldn't think that POWERTR1PMOD isn't TRIP MOD???!!! [/b]

cause it's clear that he isn't you fucking jack-ass.

Archived