Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

heres one to ponder..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dukeofyork, Jul 26, 2001.

1. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

whats rep. condit up to these days?
    i hear hes a real killer with the women..
    hmmm....perhaps i should rephrase that..

2. Klypse

Klypse Elite Member

he didnt pass his lying detector test. poor guy. He doesnt want to rerun for election now.

3. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

bump because i dont want this one to go without notice..

4. OGBforMumia

OGBforMumia Member

i have no clue what you are talking about duke. please explain?

5. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

his involvement is a good way to sensationalize the story and make
    lots of money. if it was anybody else it wouldn't be such a huge deal....just becuz there is a politician and someone from washington(intern) involved makes it...extra newsworthy...becuz its a politician blahblah....sensationalism dominates the news these days..
    i don't know.....i'm trying to avoid it. last thing i heard was that the fbi
    knew he wasn't actually responsible for her death..............its just getting dragged out and overkilled....[?]..i'm not really following it too intensely so what do i know.....

6. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

i havent heard a whole lot about it, im suspicious because the media is trying to avoid covering it. and when they mention it, they say congressman condit (rep) instead of saying representative condit. truth is he's a democrat, and is being pawned off on the republicans as being a "conservative democrat". which he is not, the ADA gave condit an 80% rating as a democrat. he was scored at almost 50% as republican. and dan rather wont touch the story. rep condits car AND the girl have been missing for the same amount of time from what i have read. and he lied about his interaction with her.

7. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

arent you all the same people who jump nonstop over bush for saying dumb shit and because his daughters have gotten into legal trouble with alcohol? what makes that newsworthy?
    i dont remember hearing anything about chelsea clinton getting into any serious trouble...hmm...i guess it could be because she watched her p's and q's, but im always suspicious.

8. brown twinkie

?? dood, relax. whats with the overly defensive attitude about your political inclinations? chill out.....
    i never dis bush. laugh at him, yea, dis him, no.
    and no, his daughters activities are no different.

9. brown twinkie

wha????
    turn on cnn right now.

10. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

dammit, i wish i could...im at work..
    i got a computer, but no tv..

11. Klypse

Klypse Elite Member

12. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

for the last god damn week you cant go near an american news network without seeing hours of boring fucking drivel about condit. if your trying to use him and the coverage as an example of how you think the media is biased in favor of democrats then you need to be commited.