heres one to ponder..

Guest dukeofyork

Guest dukeofyork

whats rep. condit up to these days?

i hear hes a real killer with the women..

hmmm....perhaps i should rephrase that..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

his involvement is a good way to sensationalize the story and make

lots of money. if it was anybody else it wouldn't be such a huge deal....just becuz there is a politician and someone from washington(intern) involved makes it...extra newsworthy...becuz its a politician blahblah....sensationalism dominates the news these days..

i don't know.....i'm trying to avoid it. last thing i heard was that the fbi

knew he wasn't actually responsible for her death..............its just getting dragged out and overkilled....[?]..i'm not really following it too intensely so what do i know.....

Guest dukeofyork

i havent heard a whole lot about it, im suspicious because the media is trying to avoid covering it. and when they mention it, they say congressman condit (rep) instead of saying representative condit. truth is he's a democrat, and is being pawned off on the republicans as being a "conservative democrat". which he is not, the ADA gave condit an 80% rating as a democrat. he was scored at almost 50% as republican. and dan rather wont touch the story. rep condits car AND the girl have been missing for the same amount of time from what i have read. and he lied about his interaction with her.

Guest dukeofyork

arent you all the same people who jump nonstop over bush for saying dumb shit and because his daughters have gotten into legal trouble with alcohol? what makes that newsworthy?

i dont remember hearing anything about chelsea clinton getting into any serious trouble...hmm...i guess it could be because she watched her p's and q's, but im always suspicious.

Originally posted by dukeofyork:

arent you all the same people who jump nonstop over bush for saying dumb shit and because his daughters have gotten into legal trouble with alcohol? what makes that newsworthy?

i dont remember hearing anything about chelsea clinton getting into any serious trouble...hmm...i guess it could be because she watched her p's and q's, but im always suspicious.

?? dood, relax. whats with the overly defensive attitude about your political inclinations? chill out.....

i never dis bush. laugh at him, yea, dis him, no.

and no, his daughters activities are no different.

for the last god damn week you cant go near an american news network without seeing hours of boring fucking drivel about condit. if your trying to use him and the coverage as an example of how you think the media is biased in favor of democrats then you need to be commited.

Archived