GETTING UP IN WASHINGTON D.C.

Guest plo

hey yall, i asked some of my people in and from D.C. about this but they couldnt answer cause they arent really graffheads. My question is, Since D.C. is the U.S. capital, and the U.S. was recently attacked by terrorism on the large ass scale, and all the foreign capitals embassies are in D.C., is it allot harder to hit up D.C. than it would be in any other city? I mean, wouldnt intelligence officers, FBI, CIA be lurkin around ALL the time to make sure no one is targeting an ambassador or diplomats car while passin in a tunnel or somethin? I doubt the FBI or these other agents would give a fuck about callin the cops for you doin graff, but what if they see you at night an shit, an dont know what your up to, an suspect somethin else, whats up? I'm curious as a motherfucker for some reason, it just popped up in my head that these graffheads in D.C. got more pressure than anyone else around. Yall in D.C., get back to me if you can, peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have heard that yes, things are heated

such as, if you walk under a bridge with a backpack, cops will be on your ass..

on the other hand, i know that local police departments are not really getting any extra 'anti-terrorism' funding..especially d.c., which is a deteriorating, and cash-strapped city

Guest eessee

its actually better because the cops arent exactly looking for writers and its easier cuz you can walk around with cans on you and the police in D.C. are cool about it i was visiting three weeks ago and some kids were doing a school yard and the police rolled by and asked what we were doing and we told them we had permission and they said so you are the guys who destroy our walls and he said this would be a good time to do this because the stuff going around now is much more imprtant then a kid with a can of paint and i was getting ready to do a graffiti preaching but it wasnt time to school the man but hey i managed to get up without a problem and it wasnt late like 10 or 11 so its much easier then prior expieriences... but hey thats my 2 sence ..... :D

Archived