Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

funny jokes

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by rickets, Jul 5, 2002.

1. rickets

rickets New Jack

rickets walks out of a bar,stumbling back and fourth with a key in his hand.a cop on the beat see's him and aproaches.

"can i help you,sir?",asks the cop.

"yessh, sssomebody shtole my car!" rickets replies.

the cop asks "okay, where was the car the last time you saw it?"

"it was on the end of thish key", rickets replies.

at this point the cop looks down to see that rickets' penis is hanging out of his trousers>

the cop asks rickets ,"hey buddy are you aware that you are exposing yourself??"

rickets looks down sadly and moans,"OHHH GOD....they got julie too!!!"

2. Dyptheria

Dyptheria Guest

3. rickets

rickets New Jack

a small white guy went into an elevater, when he got in he noticed a huge black dude standing next to him

the black guy looks down at this white guy and said"7foot tall, 350pounds, 20 inch dick, 3pound left ball,three pound right ball,
    Turner Brown."

the small guy fainted!!

the huge black dude picks him up slaps in the face to bring him round he aks the white guy "whats wrong?"

the white guy said "excuse me, but what did you say?"
    the black giant looks down , repeats "7 foot tall, 20 pounds, 3pound balls,my name is Turner Brown"

the white guy sighs "oh thank god, i thought you said 'turn around"