Fuck... It hit me when the lights at 7-11 felt orgasmic.

LivinDigital

Oh DEAR GOD... SERIOUSLY THIS IS GONNA GET ME BANNED... BUT FUCK ALL DRUGS EXCEPT...EXCTASY. I dunno if i spelled it right or whatever... but i've been a hardcore opiate fiend for almost three years and my new-years resolution was to quit oxycontin, which ive done with quite good success with the occasional morphine or vicodin and some cocaine here and there... but tonight I was going to go on a date with a 34 yr old... and stopped by a friends house to drop off some vicodins for him...and he hands me a wierd greenish blue pill. Im like, DUDE I TOLD YOU I DONT DO X... and hes like, well just take it and if you decide to take it you will. If not no big deal, so he just gave it to me. Anyway, I get bored and antsy at the same time waiting for her to show up...

so i take half. the shit kicks in almost immediately... but peaks out at dinner. then we go to a bar... i slip into the bathroom and take the other half. needless to say... i was feeling the best ive ever felt in my life... everything she did was making me horny... but i kept my composure and just went with it. it was the second date, and seeing that im a classy gentleman... we didnt have sex on it... but we made out and FUCK it might have well been sex... it felt just as fuckin good. Then on the way home i stopped at 7-11 to get a drink... i walked in and the fuckin lights just HIT me. HARD... in the best way ever. I was stumbling around staring at the drinks smiling feeling a full body fuzz that was better than any amount of oxycontin ive ever taken.

FUCK. DOES THIS MEAN IM A RAVER?

hahahha. jk.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo no joke... the book IS underway! and coming along pretty good... ive been pretty sidetracked lately with a skateboard deck being put out by REAL skateboards coming out in a few weeks... and the current love affair with an older woman. but its comin man. and as far as the fear of death... i wonder every day... but i take it one step at a tim... and my next step is to get more fuckin E.

Guest im not witty

first times the eye opener. after that its all just half ass recreations of that first time innocence. dont chase that dream too hard. youll burn out. trust me i know.

Guest im not witty

oh and another thing. dude seriously. i took "that stuff" for the first time about 6 years ago. i havent taken it in maybe 1 1/2 or 2 years. but you said youre puttin in orders for 9 and all that. this shit aint flintstone vitamins. f'real. you took one! split into halves. please dont start poppin handfulls of that shit. i took that ride for many years and it fucked up me after a while, but i never took that many. still ruined part of me taking 3 over 10-12 hour period. even thats too much. i implore you to moderate yourself.

blah blah blah

witty/ brick wall counselor