1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

*~Final Tan

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Aug 30, 2002.

1. *~Final Tan

Discussion started by imported_Tesseract - Aug 30, 2002

So, that was it...just got home after hours of driving in rain
    among mad and useless drivers in my new ride:)
    the trip back was so unhealthy i tested all my car's security gadgets
    ABS, EPS, FRD, DES, BGD...you name it, thank god RIP remained
    untested.
    Fuck for summer's gone and yeah for me drinking an icecold beer and
    smoking cig's while the weather out whispers 'no more shorts' yada yada yada, blah blah blah.....On a sidenote i got a speeding ticket for going 70km/h above the limit. I decided that i wont even talk to the cop, i was amazed it worked, i only stated my name and plate and i was just rockin the ice cold eye while he was preeching,threating, kidding in that order, when he gave me the ticket i just said "well, thank you very much SIR!"
    Fucking asshole needed to 1 minute to figure out what color is my car....

Then i got in a ferry boat on reverse and had this boatrat telling me where to steer my wheel to park my car...i kept messing with the 'right' and 'left' order on purpous but i stopped when i realised that my girl was missing the point of the particular joke.

Then i went up on the deck and the wind was crazy, i threw a spitball towards the sea but wind-calculations were totally wrong and the spitball followed a crazy route ending up on the captain's fake moustache, boat captains aint nothing to fuck with, so i admit i was kinda scared, but dude came up and told me i like your style son, come work for us!

PS, the spitball story is a total lie

PS 2, i had fun, i missed you fuckin kids

2. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Intangible - Replied Aug 30, 2002

:lol: Im glad you didnt die...

Intangible - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  3. imported_Tesseract - Replied Aug 30, 2002

me to! shit was crazy...

4. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Aug 30, 2002

you missed us???? awwwwww

i missed you 2....

*gagging sound*

hehe jokes

5. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Intangible - Replied Aug 30, 2002

I always like adding stuff like the spitball thing to make sure people are on their toes and listening...

Intangible - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  6. socrates

socrates Guest

socrates - Replied Aug 30, 2002

That wasn't real..no shit

7. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

seven.13 - Replied Aug 30, 2002

Um.

I forgot.

:)
    Talk to you soon. Come visit.