*~Final Tan

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

So, that was it...just got home after hours of driving in rain

among mad and useless drivers in my new ride:)

the trip back was so unhealthy i tested all my car's security gadgets

ABS, EPS, FRD, DES, BGD...you name it, thank god RIP remained

untested.

Fuck for summer's gone and yeah for me drinking an icecold beer and

smoking cig's while the weather out whispers 'no more shorts' yada yada yada, blah blah blah.....On a sidenote i got a speeding ticket for going 70km/h above the limit. I decided that i wont even talk to the cop, i was amazed it worked, i only stated my name and plate and i was just rockin the ice cold eye while he was preeching,threating, kidding in that order, when he gave me the ticket i just said "well, thank you very much SIR!"

Fucking asshole needed to 1 minute to figure out what color is my car....

Then i got in a ferry boat on reverse and had this boatrat telling me where to steer my wheel to park my car...i kept messing with the 'right' and 'left' order on purpous but i stopped when i realised that my girl was missing the point of the particular joke.

Then i went up on the deck and the wind was crazy, i threw a spitball towards the sea but wind-calculations were totally wrong and the spitball followed a crazy route ending up on the captain's fake moustache, boat captains aint nothing to fuck with, so i admit i was kinda scared, but dude came up and told me i like your style son, come work for us!

PS, the spitball story is a total lie

PS 2, i had fun, i missed you fuckin kids

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived