1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Fertility Software.....?????

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SMUGGLER RSH, Nov 18, 2002.

1. SMUGGLER RSH

SMUGGLER RSH Guest

Fertility Software.....?????

Discussion started by SMUGGLER RSH - Nov 18, 2002

Taken from THE AGE NEWSPAPER

Dialling into the cycle
    November 18 2002
    By Sue Lowe

A bedroom scene mid-2003: instead of reaching for the condoms, a couple fumbles for their mobile phone. By then, at least one handset model will have an in-built menstrual calendar and ovulation predictor.

The fertility software is among new features phone makers are cramming into their handsets as they adopt the Swiss army knife approach to selling them.

Early next year, Nokia will unveil the 5100 for outdoor adventurers and sports fanatics complete with flashlight, calorie-counter, thermometer (air temperature, not body temperature) and a stopwatch.

Rival Samsung is preparing to launch its fake diamond-studded phone with in-built fertility software specifically for the female market.

In Samsung's base of Korea, there is a well-established market in women's handsets. Phone networks even offer usage rewards for women, such as free visits to hairdressers. Here, Samsung is conducting workshops to see if there is similar demand.

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Abracadabra - Replied Nov 18, 2002

the world is coming to an end

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied Nov 18, 2002

a phone is a phone
    no need for the bells and whistles
    just as long as it gets signal im happy

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  4. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Abracadabra - Replied Nov 18, 2002

my thoughts exactly. if i want games i'll buy a gameboy. if i want songs i'll buy a radio. if i want pictures on the screen i'll get a fucking computer.

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied Nov 18, 2002

indeed.

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  6. imported_Tesseract - Replied Nov 18, 2002

The calculator in my phone saved my life several times...thats all
    Oh and my misfits logo.