european or otherwise

thedrifter

i dunno bout the rest of the country but from round where im from alot of the pieces smacked up on the walls are classified as a euro style due to a great influence of nt, alot of traditional writers want to keep with the old skool style but are slowing converting into a more bubbly "euro" style, but is euro fresh as a new style? or has it been overdone with everyone jumping on the bandwagon smahin out a "euro style" rather than the style used in london, or the uk? i kno ur style is ur style but often a style is influenced in the uk to one a couple of definitive styles, euro, ny, london etc! wats ur views??

DSC00158.jpg

07a.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

both of those photos you posted have a very heavy new york influence. how about instead of kids debating which style 5uCkSo00RzZZ or is ToT4LlY K3WlLLl!!11!, how about you actually learn where the styles came from in the first place.

now turn off the computer, fill up your bag with paint, and go and do whatever the fuck you want. and please, please shut the fuck up about "euro style". it gives me a brain ache

Archived