Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

EGONS WAY CREW:

Discussion in 'Rest In Peace' started by ETHREADZNY, Sep 5, 2002.

1. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

EVEN THOUGH HE PASSED YEARS BACK< HE OWNED WESTCHESTER AND BRONX HIGHWAYS IN THE EARLY NINETIES>>> THE MAN WAS UP>>>

2. Eric Cartmen

Eric Cartmen Guest

Very true. The guy was up all over the highways. I love how he use to do his "E" "G" "O" N" on the divider pillars. WIsh i had a scanner. Best thing he did was the EGONS WAY on the Sprain near 287....Also if we are going way back i gotta pay my respects to CROMAG since he was also no joke!

3. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

yes indeed, cro-mag was defiently no joke either... I wish I had flix, to prove to others that didnt know how much damage these guys did.

4. my moment

my moment Member

RIP. id like to see some flix if at all possible.

5. bemflix

bemflix Senior Member

6. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

no, I believe that is the one from ct.. There was an egons that bombed with a e in the early nineties in westchester and bx highways. I wish I could find pictures

7. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

This is the only egons pic, I could find. from www.sixcentz.com, I am suprised, he had every pillar on 287 and other highways. he killed it.

[​IMG]