1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Does anyone want to get in on a Euro 2004 Pool?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dr. Dazzle, Apr 20, 2004.

1. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Does anyone want to get in on a Euro 2004 Pool?

Discussion started by Dr. Dazzle - Apr 20, 2004

OK, this is probably the wrong place to ask but I'll try anyway. Basically, my dad and I are organizing a pool for the upcoming Euro 2004. The idea is you pick the teams that go through to the quarters, semis, and then final, and you get points for each correct pick. We've done this for the last two World Cups and Euro 2000, and the response is usually pretty good. Depending on how many people play, depends on how much money the first, second, and third place finishers win. The last winner won $300, which isn't a bad bit of buntz. Thanks to family connections we get a lot of picks from England, so I was thinking this year maybe try and go international.

The cost is the equivalent of $5 Canadian. That's $3.70 American. €3. £2. $5 Australian, etc.

If anyone is interested, email me and let me know, and we'll work something out. The deadline will either be May 31, or the beginning of June.

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  2. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Apr 20, 2004

no way would i risk sending you money!

gwan Ingerland...

3. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter 12oz Senior Member

Rodney Trotter - Replied Apr 21, 2004

A.K.A Dr Dazzle's beer fund.

Rodney Trotter - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. krie