Does anyone want to get in on a Euro 2004 Pool?

Dr. Dazzle

OK, this is probably the wrong place to ask but I'll try anyway. Basically, my dad and I are organizing a pool for the upcoming Euro 2004. The idea is you pick the teams that go through to the quarters, semis, and then final, and you get points for each correct pick. We've done this for the last two World Cups and Euro 2000, and the response is usually pretty good. Depending on how many people play, depends on how much money the first, second, and third place finishers win. The last winner won $300, which isn't a bad bit of buntz. Thanks to family connections we get a lot of picks from England, so I was thinking this year maybe try and go international.

The cost is the equivalent of $5 Canadian. That's $3.70 American. €3. £2. $5 Australian, etc.

If anyone is interested, email me and let me know, and we'll work something out. The deadline will either be May 31, or the beginning of June.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

OK, this is probably the wrong place to ask but I'll try anyway. Basically, my dad and I are organizing a pool for the upcoming Euro 2004. The idea is you pick the teams that go through to the quarters, semis, and then final, and you get points for each correct pick. We've done this for the last two World Cups and Euro 2000, and the response is usually pretty good. Depending on how many people play, depends on how much money the first, second, and third place finishers win. The last winner won $300, which isn't a bad bit of buntz. Thanks to family connections we get a lot of picks from England, so I was thinking this year maybe try and go international.

The cost is the equivalent of $5 Canadian. That's $3.70 American. €3. £2. $5 Australian, etc.

If anyone is interested, email me and let me know, and we'll work something out. The deadline will either be May 31, or the beginning of June.

A.K.A Dr Dazzle's beer fund.

Archived