Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Crisis gripping the 12 oz community

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ego trippin, Jun 19, 2002.

1. ego trippin

ego trippin Guest

To begin with, i wasn't entirely sure where to put this thread, so i put it here, as this is where i seem to spend most of my time. Anyway, down to business.

Image hosting servers
    or lack there of. I know we have quite a comprehensive list, but i've been through most of them and there all shit. All over the 12 oz world, people are starting to voice their dissent about lack of reliable servers, and there voices are getting louder. I started this thread as a brains trust of sorts. I'm asking, no, begging all the channel zero masterminds to pool their geniuses together into a "super brain" and try and think of a way out of this dire situation. I know there's not much us humble internet users can do, but any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated.

2. platapie

platapie Guest

i am a suepr power!

3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

look out for that fake ass wiIIy.wonka

4. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

there are plenty of free web hosts out there. register yourself some webspace and put your photos there instead of some pissy image hosting site that shuts down after a week cos they're too cheap to fork out for some bandwidth

5. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

fuck it just staple them too your screen at least youll be able to see them...
    jesus something in my room stinks

6. cazper

cazper New Jack

where could i register for this thing ur talkin bout?

7. ego trippin

ego trippin Guest

I think it's you, i definitely noticed a pong when you were here.
    Ha ha, clownin

8. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

look around on the web (google etc). there are plenty of sites offering 5mb free webspace upwards.