Crisis gripping the 12 oz community

Guest ego trippin

Guest ego trippin

To begin with, i wasn't entirely sure where to put this thread, so i put it here, as this is where i seem to spend most of my time. Anyway, down to business.

Image hosting servers

or lack there of. I know we have quite a comprehensive list, but i've been through most of them and there all shit. All over the 12 oz world, people are starting to voice their dissent about lack of reliable servers, and there voices are getting louder. I started this thread as a brains trust of sorts. I'm asking, no, begging all the channel zero masterminds to pool their geniuses together into a "super brain" and try and think of a way out of this dire situation. I know there's not much us humble internet users can do, but any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

there are plenty of free web hosts out there. register yourself some webspace and put your photos there instead of some pissy image hosting site that shuts down after a week cos they're too cheap to fork out for some bandwidth

where could i register for this thing ur talkin bout?

Guest ego trippin
Originally posted by evilistic

fuck it just staple them too your screen at least youll be able to see them...

jesus something in my room stinks

I think it's you, i definitely noticed a pong when you were here.

Ha ha, clownin

Archived