Can Control Magazine

Mr. clasico

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think your wrong on that one, can control was est. in 1987. the first issue i have is issue 3. w/ the anti graffiti sign. 1990 i believe. i need issue one with the building and the american flag. and i need issue 2 with the "can control" piece in progress. i have 11 issues. anyone know how many there were?

Originally posted by Mr. clasico

i think your wrong on that one, can control was est. in 1987. the first issue i have is issue 3. w/ the anti graffiti sign. 1990 i believe. i need issue one with the building and the american flag. and i need issue 2 with the "can control" piece in progress. i have 11 issues. anyone know how many there were?

I'm not at home right now, so I can't check my issues, but I know I have that Can Control piece in progress... it's the one with like 3 different pictures of it, right? I didn't realize that was issue 2... their issue and volume numbers seemed messed up... I'll have to see if I have issue 1 when I get home...

Re: thanx for the reply

Originally posted by Mr. clasico

yeah you got that one? are you willing to let it go?

I'm kinda trying to collect them myself... here are the issues I have:

1. Issue #2

2. Issue #3

3. Issue #4

4. Special No Talk Issue

5. Vol 3. Issue 1

6. Issue #6

7. Summer '94 Issue

8. The Freight Photo Album

9. Bombers Only Issue

10. Freight Train Special #2

11. First Issue of '96

12. Summer 2000

If I decide to get rid of any of these you'll be the first to know...

Guest me IS cool

Those magazines are SOOOO fucken sweet. I love the shit they put into them.

My homie has all of them, the first one called Ghetto Art, the all bombers issue, and alot more of them. He keeps them in very nice quality. Trust me if you can get your hands on them, cherish them because the stuff inside burn any of the shit out there today.

:king:

Archived