Anyone tried this

DvOTeR

Ok well i was looking through my mums sewing room when i stumbled across this can of ADHESIVE SPRAY. It was a female can, and i was wondering if you could mix in this adhesive spray stuff into a cheaper can of paint to help reduce the amount of runs one usually does get from the shit can. I haven't actually been able to try to mix it with a runny can myself because i cant get it away from her. But i thought one can of this could mix into many poor cans saving shit loads of money. Has anyone done this before??

I know this is also in another forum but i think its necessary

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 87centHitMan

Well, I had a dozen cans of this shit that i found in an unopened box once. You can use it to put up stickers and shit. You can also spray a tag, then throw sand or glitter on it and it sticks. Looks really cool. As for mixing the shit, that sounds like a bad idea, really. I think it would make the paint really un-permanent seeing as how it's a mixture of washable glue with un-washable paint. The glue would probabaly clog up the cap and not even go into the can anyway, cause if you've ever actually seen that shit spray out, it gets MESSY and I mean it gets everywhere. I doubt that you'd be able to get it into the other can. Give it a whirl if you want, though. Maybe I'm wrong.

i actualy tried something simmilar to this a while ago, but wat I did was mix in some clear acrylic coating( for covering your grannies crafts and what not )to paint so that i could have a can of semi clear paint for doing realy clean fades, but it didnt seem to work it just made the inside of the can get all cloged up then stated squirting out paint(dont know how that happened) anyways as a result some homeless guy has a realy messy box/bed right now

Guest eessee
Originally posted by 87centHitMan

Well, I had a dozen cans of this shit that i found in an unopened box once. You can use it to put up stickers and shit. You can also spray a tag, then throw sand or glitter on it and it sticks. Looks really cool. As for mixing the shit, that sounds like a bad idea, really. I think it would make the paint really un-permanent seeing as how it's a mixture of washable glue with un-washable paint. The glue would probabaly clog up the cap and not even go into the can anyway, cause if you've ever actually seen that shit spray out, it gets MESSY and I mean it gets everywhere. I doubt that you'd be able to get it into the other can. Give it a whirl if you want, though. Maybe I'm wrong.

tried it and didnt go to well and mom was pretty pissed haing mixed liquids on her carpet... dont recommended...unless my dumb ass messed up...

Archived