1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Anyone tried this

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by DvOTeR, Jun 5, 2002.

1. DvOTeR

DvOTeR 12oz Junior Member

Anyone tried this

Discussion started by DvOTeR - Jun 5, 2002

Ok well i was looking through my mums sewing room when i stumbled across this can of ADHESIVE SPRAY. It was a female can, and i was wondering if you could mix in this adhesive spray stuff into a cheaper can of paint to help reduce the amount of runs one usually does get from the shit can. I haven't actually been able to try to mix it with a runny can myself because i cant get it away from her. But i thought one can of this could mix into many poor cans saving shit loads of money. Has anyone done this before??
    I know this is also in another forum but i think its necessary

DvOTeR - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  2. 87centHitMan

87centHitMan Guest

87centHitMan - Replied Jun 5, 2002

Well, I had a dozen cans of this shit that i found in an unopened box once. You can use it to put up stickers and shit. You can also spray a tag, then throw sand or glitter on it and it sticks. Looks really cool. As for mixing the shit, that sounds like a bad idea, really. I think it would make the paint really un-permanent seeing as how it's a mixture of washable glue with un-washable paint. The glue would probabaly clog up the cap and not even go into the can anyway, cause if you've ever actually seen that shit spray out, it gets MESSY and I mean it gets everywhere. I doubt that you'd be able to get it into the other can. Give it a whirl if you want, though. Maybe I'm wrong.

3. Uproker

Uproker New Jack

Uproker - Replied Jun 7, 2002

i actualy tried something simmilar to this a while ago, but wat I did was mix in some clear acrylic coating( for covering your grannies crafts and what not )to paint so that i could have a can of semi clear paint for doing realy clean fades, but it didnt seem to work it just made the inside of the can get all cloged up then stated squirting out paint(dont know how that happened) anyways as a result some homeless guy has a realy messy box/bed right now

Uproker - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. eessee

eessee Guest

eessee - Replied Jun 7, 2002

tried it and didnt go to well and mom was pretty pissed haing mixed liquids on her carpet... dont recommended...unless my dumb ass messed up...