American Potato Famine or New Hatorade in Fountain at McD's

Americans eat 100 pounds of potatoes a year, and of that 50 pounds are french fries. There is one potato that makes "perfect" fries, so we grow mad amounts of them to satiate this appetite. Hell, you know where this is going. Now that McD's got the healthy fry oil and chicken products, I believe we're only going to see a steady rise in consumption of the monoculture potatoes. Will we ever learn the hard way, or will sceince save us all. . .

If we ever have a famine like that and McD's drives up the price on the normal potatoes, what the hell else will I eat for breakfast. Man, that would be a tough call, I guess I could eat cereal again, or grits or something. This one older relative of mine never ate him some potatoes his whole life and now has Parkinson's Disease, now I don't know if that makes enough of a correlation for the doctors to go on, but that shit does scary things to you and I wouldn't like it I don't think, so please go to your McD's and tell them, have a coke and a smile and please shut the fuck up. :eek:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived