Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

AESOP ROCKKKKKKK

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by krs702, Oct 9, 2001.

1. krs702

krs702 Senior Member

i think aesop rock deserves his own fucking thread..
    this mc is the best..
    i remember i heard about him from cabin fever.. and after that i got hooked this was after appleseed(aesop rocks first album)was sold out...and float(2nd album) was about to come out...

i cant stop listening to daylight.. i really like the beats and what hes talking about.. the beats are with a cannibal ox vibe..

actually i like all the songs...not a shock..

i saw aesop rock in the new urb mag with ?uestlove on the cover.. it has his review for his cd and a lil section about what hes been reading lately...

if u dont know who im talking about .. download a mp3 of a song hes done.. but dont get to hasty and download the whole cd .. cause you gotta suport this incredible mc..

so his first cd was APPLESEED(you can't get)
    2nd-FLOAT
    3rd-LABOR DAYS(came out sept 18)

try www.thegiantpeach.com www.hiphopinfinity.com www.undergroundhiphop.com

if you want his 2nd or 3rd cd.. :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

2. SenorSeven

SenorSeven Elite Member

i must agree...aesop rock is nice....
    aesop rock and Lodeck should do an ep together..would work well.

3. krs702

krs702 Senior Member

also i think he had an earlier cd.. im not sure of the name but it has the word WORMS in it.. if you know drop the knowledge

4. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

dude's all up on it. :rolleyes:
    but forgot about earthworms.
    whatever.
    i'm a snob.
    sorry.

5. dik.n.ur.ear

dik.n.ur.ear Senior Member

youz a dumb motha fucka

you can get appleseed. i saw it at a record store earlier this week
    however, music for earthworms, is unavailable except when you get lucky and find it on the internet or somethin

6. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

my bad man.
    i don't mean to be like that.
    it's solely my complete and utter near hatred for hip hop lately that makes me like this.
    earthworms was available only on tape. percee p baby.
    sorry for my meanhearted assholeness.

7. krs702

krs702 Senior Member

lol its ok..

8. krs702

krs702 Senior Member

in this interview with aesop rock he said they wont make anymore appleseed albums..
    music for earthworms was just a cd that him and his friend did for fun..
    and cause you got appleseed at the store.. buy it.. dumbass

9. dik.n.ur.ear

dik.n.ur.ear Senior Member

i have had it for some time. thats interestig that he discontinues making those....i wonder why my store has it???