kuhrious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

graf-freely!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest diggity

sorry for not quoting but i dont have the time right now.

SLIMEBALL:

That statement is based on what i have seen come through my spots, not pictures on the internet. I was very impressed with what he had done as far as cleanliness goes. I continue to stick by what i said, and i must say i've caught alot of things out here. but then again, we all have our good days and our bad. so maybe i caught him on a better than normal.

in MY opinion hes clean but his letters are lacking...no dis though...hehe. With all these people on this board there are always gonna be peeps who hate and those who congradulate, so get over it!!

p.s. and don't come to me with "he's putting in work and he will burn shit through your pants bullshit, or i don't see your shit up here!!" peace

a few things...just because he throws a bunch of spikes and throws in blocks coming and going to nowhere, I am not a fan of the letter forms.

Sure, he has a lot running, and has his thing going for himself,which is all that matters.But in terms of being on a train, over it. I think aesthetically it would look alot better on a wall...stationary..when it rolls by at 40mph it is merely a blur..

.but whatever...I am an old man now, and only paint in my backyard anyhow..with some burgers, beers and the beat street soundtrack bumping...nah'meen.....

• 4 years later...

Archived