.. FREIGHTS

hill billy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CONNECTICUT FREIGHTS

yo that was my kems gesr wholecar flick. i know you said it was stolen but if your gonna do that you could atleast say from who and where. that shit was benched on the west coast

too so im gonna assume since you posted it here that those fools are from connecticut. way to out someone man. thread should be for freight lines benched in connecticut, not just any freight that was ever once in the state cause then you might as well just post pretty much everything from everywhere here...

yo that was my kems gesr wholecar flick. i know you said it was stolen but if your gonna do that you could atleast say from who and where. that shit was benched on the west coast

too so im gonna assume since you posted it here that those fools are from connecticut. way to out someone man. thread should be for freight lines benched in connecticut, not just any freight that was ever once in the state cause then you might as well just post pretty much everything from everywhere here...

Nah B see in the normal CT thread we get bitched the fuck out for posting flix of our beloved CT writers on stock so we had to make this thread... tho I agree cred should be given

Nope. No credit because they weren't taken from flickr, but dug out of a certain other thread. nice big mouth tho, you'd be the one outtin people if there was actually something to out. Next time why don't you keep your big trap shut and pm me kiddo.