South Bay, CA

YUPITZME25

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sj is like a ghost town now HELLA toys coming out though like fresh ass just picked up a can a week ago toys, everyone got scared by the task and quit or just moved on to new turf, it's be fresh to see a big ass comeback though group effort crush by all the hitters...the few that exist

Yo that deranged demon baby shit isn't even dope, it looks like you just get off on that shit.

Nig should Change his name, theres already mago in San Jose, and I'm pretty sure he/she clowns on this awkward waste of paint.

Yea U got a Point ! but we should encourage nigas to do better not put em down so fuckn Harshly ahah .... But yea That Niga need to change that MAGO And Practice a lil more :scrambled:

sj is like a ghost town now HELLA toys coming out though like fresh ass just picked up a can a week ago toys, everyone got scared by the task and quit or just moved on to new turf, it's be fresh to see a big ass comeback though group effort crush by all the hitters...the few that exist

Haha. True but san jose is a pointless city to bomb. Better off saving the paint for SF or Oakland.

Don't hold ya breath about SJ ever being like it's golden years....thats my one post for the month. :cool:

6hkpk6.jpg

sj isn't terrible to bomb it's got certain areas you can rock but only so many considering the landscape of the city, way too many residential areas i seen a few writers rock roofs in dtown like they were bombing sf, runners too, motherfuckers just need the drive to go out of their way to rock something other than a freeway spot but your sure right about the fact that it's never going back to the way it was in the 90's not because its impossible but because 12 oz fame is too easy, imagine how many people would be totally unheard of if it weren't for this forum like if people needed to physically see your shit to know who you were

I have to agree whid mumia SJ does got its little areas but even some of the areas now are getting cracked because of them new katz coming out but not all spots have been found thats the nice shit about SJ you have to walk around the jungle to find base & i can guarantee you i seen some virgin tunnels its all about keeping the spots lowkey and finishing that quest finding it problem is many toys dont got any mentors to teach them the ways.

Other than toys you got to understand this aint the city were living there is expensve so people cant even buff on thier own all the time because its to damm expensive to keep buying paint. i doubt that even the SJ is paying for the buff but rather average people and store owners If the graffiti is on their property, is their responsibility to clean it up. Property owners not cooperating in buffing graffi wiill be snitched to the Department of Code Enforcement and get fined .If graffiti is located near their store it makes thier bussiness look bad which makes them loose customers so store owners have no choice to call in the infamous GPC trucks that been buffin the busy streets rather than freeways thats all Santa Clara County problem thats why some shots stay rocking but the streets get buffed .