South Bay, CA

YUPITZME25

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GODAMN BASE NIGGA ALWAYS TALKING SHIT AND IM SO MAD CUZ I CANT FIND OUT WERE HE CHILLS OMG I WANNA KILL HIM SO MUCH....HAHAHAHA

CARNITAS MUST BE ON HER PERIOD SOMEONE SPOT HER A TAMP

you must posses some truly major mental disabilities, i think mommy and daddy didn't give you enough attention while you were younger so your trying to make up for it by doing graffiti in the first place which on one level or another is understandable but your going at it all wrong yeah you can go and diss a bunch of people for no reason and yeah you will definitley acquire a decent amount of fame off of that because what your doing is devaluing that person's reputation and consuming the left overs but when you take it to such an extreme level and so early in the game and act like you don't care what people think which really you do value people's opinion of you because you are a heavy weight social retard and have a difficult time receiving positive attention so you go the easy route and play the antagonist and receive loads of negative attention because to you an abundance of negative attention is worth it because it's quick and easy and positive feedback seems like such an unreachable goal, eventually that will catch up to you, my advice to you is to start sending pm's or making phone calls apologizing because i'm sure enough people that hate you know where to find you,BTW IF YOU DO KNOW WHERE this toy resides stop blowing it up on 12 and if you do and your being dissed by this toy STFU and go fight em,if someone doesn't go handle the little thorn in san jose's side soon necessary actions will be taken to do away with this toy

you must posses some truly major mental disabilities, i think mommy and daddy didn't give you enough attention while you were younger so your trying to make up for it by doing graffiti in the first place which on one level or another is understandable but your going at it all wrong yeah you can go and diss a bunch of people for no reason and yeah you will definitley acquire a decent amount of fame off of that because what your doing is devaluing that person's reputation and consuming the left overs but when you take it to such an extreme level and so early in the game and act like you don't care what people think which really you do value people's opinion of you because you are a heavy weight social retard and have a difficult time receiving positive attention so you go the easy route and play the antagonist and receive loads of negative attention because to you an abundance of negative attention is worth it because it's quick and easy and positive feedback seems like such an unreachable goal, eventually that will catch up to you, my advice to you is to start sending pm's or making phone calls apologizing because i'm sure enough people that hate you know where to find you,BTW IF YOU DO KNOW WHERE this toy resides stop blowing it up on 12 and if you do and your being dissed by this toy STFU and go fight em,if someone doesn't go handle the little thorn in san jose's side soon necessary actions will be taken to do away with this toy

nigga dont talk to me about graffiti u jus sum lop hippster from downtown probably talking a break from painting..but thanks for letting me no wat u think i always enjoy reading wat u deerfoots have to say