South Bay, CA

YUPITZME25

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean bring back the sj style ...not frisco style

I gots so many problems with this statement..bringing back sj style? What style exactly is that? It's called evolution, the ability to adapt. Styles change, ppl get better... Personally I get pissed when peeps say sj got sf style. Shit tht doesn't make no sense....and what the fuck does tht mean.

I gots so many problems with this statement..bringing back sj style? What style exactly is that? It's called evolution, the ability to adapt. Styles change, ppl get better... Personally I get pissed when peeps say sj got sf style. Shit tht doesn't make no sense....and what the fuck does tht mean.

I understand what your saying , evolution and adapting are great , but keep tradition alive . Im not say not to keep getting better but it would have been great to see sj hold on to its style and if you were around when it was around you would understand. the bus hoping style that you see in sf is ours .it started here the old one line tags ...we missed a couple generations when the old task force wiped out everybody and no one passed down letters to the younger gen, the younger gen went on the computer and got letters .Thats the reason why sj is so up and down with graff, no tradition. If you dont like my statement thats coo i just miss the 90's graffiti and would love to see sj back to its roots .