South Bay, CA

YUPITZME25

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur talking bout the cuzzin now.dammm she already got in ur face twice this month nigga if i was u i would stay home. ur a weenie hut jr dogg hang ur self

Weenie hut jrs? Bro you watch too much spounge bob..

You gotta take your ass to super weenie hut jrs.

Haha and your better then her at nut riding anywaysss haha

And she sure does know how to ride a dick yooo.

ur talking bout the cuzzin now.dammm she already got in ur face twice this month nigga if i was u i would stay home. ur a weenie hut jr dogg hang ur self

nigga the fuck you mean your cousin? i never went out with your cousin fuckface. so how is she involved with this? you really wanna get smacked up dont you? well guess what its bad for you, i hope you know that, and im speaking on behalf of about half of san joses writers. learn how to respect shit and not talk so much fuckin shit you pussy then maybe youd have more then 5 friends and your dildo.

you should hang yourself but then your body still be here so why dont you just tie rocks to your feet and jump into the ocean and see how long you hold your breath, but good diss you pansy ass mother fucker, go watch some more nickolodean.