==DHSK==

Flayva Flayv

Not elab its agent

Wrong again.

For real though, ya'll need to cool it with the public whos who guessing game.

That shits tantamount to snitching, and at the very least will get you banned from the boards.

Back on topic,

Much props to DHS, out there getting theirs, makin moves in Denco.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck that........DICK HEAD SHIT....Overhear.......and you wanna know why....CUZ I KAN......we don't come in silence we come stomping...that's why your on our thread......let's not forget we wernt on your thread making stipid comments.......we aren't on your thread period..

Wrong again.

For real though, ya'll need to cool it with the public whos who guessing game.

That shits tantamount to snitching, and at the very least will get you banned from the boards.

Back on topic,

Much props to DHS, out there getting theirs, making moves in Denco.

Fuck yes....DHSK.......Banned in the usa....and you never heard me asking who or why.........cause I could care less...........and that's tantamount to I don't give w fuck....

Fuck that........DICK HEAD SHIT....Overhear.......and you wanna know why....CUZ I KAN......we don't come in silence we come stomping...that's why your on our thread......let's not forget we wernt on your thread making stipid comments.......we aren't on your thread period..

I..... thought..... it...... was........... DROPPED so why keep talking about it?