SJCA

zebra-saurus

TheDemons 7:77 the number means the numeric mark of the of Satan.666 is all just a saying in the bible for which time travel was in motion and the electro lites was unifying into crystals beyond this worllds space.So when that happens the eclipse of Zeus becomes even brighter then some say happened around 1777 when a meteor hit and Zeus`s eclipse went awall for 1,000 years.Now we have electri contractor rotating in our busy society causing spectacular light shows,that makes you wonder why we are human.Us human are made of gas,iron and mostly water aka H2o which if a tidal wave hits us we dissolve into a liquid form and become one with the sea/ocean.That is my story of my many knowledge of conspiracyies in our economy in the goverment of the US of A.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you fucks had a life you'd go outside and put in work instead we have this fucking novela type shit going on here get real people give up on the maker/demon its pointless revolving door of shit between you folks and you wont win/catch him slippin so please shut the fuck up and post flicks

i believe 12oz is another form of a exprecition on which people follow in order to escape the world they live in now its sort of like a computer site which you log on to and talk unmasked lite reaction into solid piece of mass of the meteorite that was discovered in 1985 by a indian general with diseases unknown on which was spread to women between the ages 4 - 18 and the became nymphos of a sex addiction which was stopped 2yrs ago.So on my conclusion i believe we were all decent human beings discovered by Eric the Red aka- TheDemons 7:77 knowdledgementionship is power

If you fucks had a life you'd go outside and put in work instead we have this fucking novela type shit going on here get real people give up on the maker/demon its pointless revolving door of shit between you folks and you wont win/catch him slippin so please shut the fuck up and post flicks

aaahhhh "Fuck You!" and ahhhhh "Post Flicks".ahh yeah coo.goodmorning.

TheDemons 7:77 the number means the numeric mark of the of Satan.666 is all just a saying in the bible for which time travel was in motion and the electro lites was unifying into crystals beyond this worllds space.So when that happens the eclipse of Zeus becomes even brighter then some say happened around 1777 when a meteor hit and Zeus`s eclipse went awall for 1,000 years.Now we have electri contractor rotating in our busy society causing spectacular light shows,that makes you wonder why we are human.Us human are made of gas,iron and mostly water aka H2o which if a tidal wave hits us we dissolve into a liquid form and become one with the sea/ocean.That is my story of my many knowledge of conspiracyies in our economy in the goverment of the US of A.

:lol: :lol:

youre steps behind homie, mind those feet.

Archived