SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's ROMANSE? And TACO? The one that paints with BITER. you need to shut the fuck up! No one is up in San Jose! I never seen the taco from SJ up neither romanse.

-- jimbo

well get the fuck out nigga do some walking... or who do u think gets up? i dont think they get the most up but i see em

Spawk5 here.. Whats up with all you Niggas talkin bout me.. Saying all hail Spawk and SJ King of 2010 As if im a fuckin joke ass Toy.. Niggas need to show some respect.. And stop posting all them Toy ass posts of Toy ass Niggas.. Post some real shit that can take it to MY level Nigga...

Spawk5 here.. Whats up with all you Niggas talkin bout me.. Saying all hail Spawk and SJ King of 2010 As if im a fuckin joke ass Toy.. Niggas need to show some respect.. And stop posting all them Toy ass posts of Toy ass Niggas.. Post some real shit that can take it to MY level Nigga...

who are you?

hahaha...hard to have a crown n no shots runnin roun town....

never once seen any sort of spawk 5 shit anywhere in sanjose,sunnyvale palo alto, fremont hayward san leandro oakland.berkely etc.........Not once NOT ever.....n i be on the move ....NOT ONE TAG not one throw

NUTHIN

but you a 12 oz. natural thats fa sho

Nigga I dont care if u seen me up or Not.. Either way San Jose is a Toy ass City 2 even live in.. When im there i feel like im in fuckin China or some shit like that Cuz of how many Toys are there..

Im just saying but you make absolutely no sense. Your one of those people that make San Jose a town full of toys. And if you dont like it here your free to get the fuck out! :D

P.S. Im just saying.