Orlando's sketch/outline thread

spec76

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you talked shit.. and this is the best you can do?

it's called being facetious (if thats too big of a word for ya, google it son.) im straight with half these kids, if your pea brain could comprehend sarcasm, maybe you'd get it and wouldnt talk shit. till then - how bout you actually finish a sketch ya fukin no name hater :lol: :lol: :lol:

it's called being facetious (if thats too big of a word for ya, google it son.) im straight with half these kids, if your pea brain could comprehend sarcasm, maybe you'd get it and wouldnt talk shit. till then - how bout you actually finish a sketch ya fukin no name hater :lol: :lol: :lol:

you fagget, how about you stop biting from cali. and fix your line work. it looks like a baby did your outline. half ass letters and shit. stop sucking so much dick.

your just like half of the kids here, lame.. no talent. and a biter on top of all. get real jit.

yup i dun realy like sketching much those were just a couple things i found at my house when i went home for turkey day. highschool for me consisted of smoking a blunt and taking a stick or 2 before school.. then just doodling all day waiting to go home and get wasted. id give anything to go back to highschool man that shit was like daycare for my barredout ass haha drawin girls names, creating like 4 different psedonyms and killing the bathrooms, crossing myself out and shit haha just not a fucking care in the world. but then you grow up n it sucks.

as for me biting a "cali" style. how do you bite a style? is there a "florida" style im supposed to follow? i rock a different style everytime i sketch. and my line work? seriously? look at what you posted. infact look at all of your 10 posts. all you do is hate. saying people suck gets us as a culture nowhere. if your so damn good how about to try to encourage growth and progression in the younger generation of kids? do an exchange. shit ill do an exchange? what is it you write? mer? i write oyes. please show me correct linework. i want to learn from you