---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
a pussy "the maker" go get a life and get offf the ounce niggah

This is TheMaker speaking,So Gay Boy (Grymi boy) you made this whole page for me,I love how you on my tip.thank you I apperciate all the support that you giving me and the love.on the real you changed you screen name again to talk shit to me how sad.i havent changed my screen name not even once.I do love pussy alot but i aint no pussy,if you picked a place and time I will show up,to find a dumb 16 year old kid with all his fuck buddies.do you even know what i would do to you all,i would fuck all you fucks up.thats on the real.dont come on here like your hard i bet your in 78nots or thc or some little teenager crew that wont last for shit.Please little nikgah come at me when you really want to get down like the Warriors come out to play yay.

This is TheMaker speaking,So Gay Boy (Grymi boy) you made this whole page for me,I love how you on my tip.thank you I apperciate all the support that you giving me and the love.on the real you changed you screen name again to talk shit to me how sad.i havent changed my screen name not even once.I do love pussy alot but i aint no pussy,if you picked a place and time I will show up,to find a dumb 16 year old kid with all his fuck buddies.do you even know what i would do to you all,i would fuck all you fucks up.thats on the real.dont come on here like your hard i bet your in 78nots or thc or some little teenager crew that wont last for shit.Please little nikgah come at me when you really want to get down like the Warriors come out to play yay.

this is my first acount bitch get your shit right haha i dont know who you think i am pussy

your a toy yourself bitch

how do you know im a toy if you dont know what i write??? hmmm common sense,now for sure i know what you are a dumb ass kid between 14-16 years of age,non eductated, you buy hella vasaline to jack yourself off,no girlfriend or fuck buddies,and has a fixie bike with no seat on it.You love to bust tricks on your fixie bike with the bar stuck up your ass on santa clara st. in front of all your boys.You like to jump off of curves so the bar can hit your G-spot in your little anal.Back door action.jeje gotcha!

Archived