Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.

youre probably in 78wots.

and by "threw" you meant "through" right?

ignorant little fuck lol.

youre not gettin up since youre sittin on 12 oz all day

:D :D :D :D

words of wisdom little guy..

go paint.

or go to school lol

hey leave my crew out of this bithch !!!

:lol: yes i meant that . :lol: :lol: fags say lol :lol: :lol:

haha okay? graff is dead. haha you go paint and dont tripp of what im doing playa. :lol: :lol:

FUCK THE RAIDER NATION AND MAKER YEA THAT NIGA IS JAMES A FUCKN WEAK ASS EWSO FROM TDM SWEAR PEICE OF CHIT NIGA GOT A WEAK ASS A"S CAP YEA YALL CHUMPS POKED MA LIL HITTERS BOUNCE BACK FOR MORE UN LIKE UR WHITE TRASH FOKES WHO FLIP LIKE TALAPIA AT LIONS MAKET WE BOUF THEM NIGAS GOT K.O U TALK ALL HIAND MIGHTY BUT THAT SHIT IS JIVE NO SWEET OFF THE EYE BROW FUCK UR MIX TAPE C.DS AND WHILE UR ADD IT ASK UR LITTLE WHIT BOYS WHO PUSH UR SHIT WHILE U IN THE BACK ROUND ALL LIKE A SUSPECT WITH A LIL 4 INCH FOLDN KNIFE TO HIT NIGAS UP IN FRON T OF GENEX AND OAKRIDGE AND MID TOWN SAFE WAY YA SCARY BITCH OFA ODB YA BITCH OH YA WHILE WERE AT IT WKT

FUCK THE RAIDER NATION AND MAKER YEA THAT NIGA IS JAMES A FUCKN WEAK ASS EWSO FROM TDM SWEAR PEICE OF CHIT NIGA GOT A WEAK ASS A"S CAP YEA YALL CHUMPS POKED MA LIL HITTERS BOUNCE BACK FOR MORE UN LIKE UR WHITE TRASH FOKES WHO FLIP LIKE TALAPIA AT LIONS MAKET WE BOUF THEM NIGAS GOT K.O U TALK ALL HIAND MIGHTY BUT THAT SHIT IS JIVE NO SWEET OFF THE EYE BROW FUCK UR MIX TAPE C.DS AND WHILE UR ADD IT ASK UR LITTLE WHIT BOYS WHO PUSH UR SHIT WHILE U IN THE BACK ROUND ALL LIKE A SUSPECT WITH A LIL 4 INCH FOLDN KNIFE TO HIT NIGAS UP IN FRON T OF GENEX AND OAKRIDGE AND MID TOWN SAFE WAY YA SCARY BITCH OFA ODB YA BITCH OH YA WHILE WERE AT IT WKT

who the fuck shop's ant GENEX?? LMFAO!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is TheMaker speaking, God damn!,yo.you write like a retarded fucker.I think you might be chosen for the next Forrest Gump if you audition because you dont make no mother fucken sence at all.You must be on some good shit or you just plain stupid.God damn,lmao fucken ESL dropout.Please little nigger just stop with your corny Barnes and Nobles joke books that you buy.you ain`t funny at all,I bet alot of people are wondering "What did this mother fucker just say?",shit I`m on the same boat as them because I dont understand your pussy lips language.Stay away from that crack my little nigger.-TheMaker

damm ppl shuld let it be dnt trip over it, the world needs color even if sum 1s hella toy, the world will end one day to sooo it shuldnt matter

shut the fuck up clickclackskeet you sound like a god damn idiot

get off the computer you retard