Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SO WHO THE FUCK IS HE THEN????

SOME NO BODY ASS NIGGA I PRESUME....

BUT HE'S GOTTA BE 30 PLUS TO HAVE SOME OF THE SJ GRAFF KNOWLEGE THAT HE HAS SHOWN....

YOU MAD????

PLEASE INFORM US OF WHO THE MAKER IS...

ID SAY POST A FLICK OF HIS SHIT BUT A DOUBT HE HAS ANYTHING RUNNING....

WELL IT WAS FUNN WHILE IT LAST TIME FOR ANOTHER

INTERNET HERO TO STEP UP....

WHO SHALL IT BE???

I'm not completely convinced he is who he admitted to be but here is the message he told me to post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by You Mad?

I know you're Joser/NT my boy caught you slippin postin "This is The Maker speaking..." from your other 12oz name. Just saying.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

well i plead no contest.im retireing with full honors.i tryed to make you all see that the world you live in isnt what you think it is.you got to be grimy and crazy in order to stay on top.push it to the fullest.to all my fans you will remember me,to all the haters,i will not be forotten.this is my fair goodbye.long live TheMaker. And to answer so many of your repeated questions why I wrote This is TheMaker speaking is becausre Zodiac the serial killer started his letters like that and sent them to the SF police dept. like that. Watch the movie Zodiac,kiddies."Long live TheMaker." (You Mad) "do me the honors and post this asap."

your a bitch who cant graff and all of sj knows it shut the fuck up chomo. go keep throwing up that ugly ass throw your so prowd of. haha

saying i cant graff coming from a guy trying to get tips from the toys post here thread :lol: :confused: :confused: :lol: you criticizing my throws have you seen your demure throw i mean demnr :lol:

saying i cant graff coming from a guy trying to get tips from the toys post here thread :lol: :confused: :confused: :lol: you criticizing my throws have you seen your demure throw i mean demnr :lol:

yeah you should just give up on graff if you think my shit looks like his. pluss you been doin this for how long and you have not advanced in anything.. hahahaha and you want me to quit hahahaha. you only graff cause you like writeing on 16 and 17 yr old bitches tits after pulling them at music in the park. ima start calling you chester the molester.

yeah you should just give up on graff if you think my shit looks like his. pluss you been doin this for how long and you have not advanced in anything.. hahahaha and you want me to quit hahahaha. you only graff cause you like writeing on 16 and 17 yr old bitches tits after pulling them at music in the park. ima start calling you chester the molester.

your a fukin idiot . when have i posted pics of 16 year old titties? and shit nigga at least im pulling bitches . you say i havent advanced but the niggas you always buymp have been doing the same throw for years now where the advancement? listen youngsta you have know clue as to what your saying my graff is way more advanced than anything you can push lil man. so stay in the valley where your safe and hide behind your computer for extra security and keep your mouth shut. if you really wit it i aint hard to find get at me

Archived