Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha you took us out?you the ones hitting us up and telling us you niggas didnt want to funk anymore

yes u guys got taken out!! nd none of us called asking for peace.. ask ur older homies which one of ur boys made that call. u dont like what u see line it nd get taken out AGAIN..

This is TheMaker speaking,jejeje That line up of people that do work is wacked,sunny boy.most of them are dropouts from wkt and Telos (The Canvas serial killer)haha.Get the fuck out of here anybody can bust stickers in sf.Sf is the easiest fucken city to hit up in,even easier with the 2 finger slaps.you can king it with chalk.shit thats why frisco gatos dont come to San Jose because there afraid of the mad 3rd degree heat, son,they cant bust shit over here like they do over there.they barely even see the San Jose population sign ,there knees and teeth start to shake. scared bitches,yo,why do you think most mother fuckers from SJ move to frisco,cant get down with heat breathing down there Neck."Cannn Youu Diggg It!".Telos keep changing your name your always going to be a black book ganstar.jeje and by the way all you fucks hating on me suck my phat dick,you fucken would even step up to TheWidowMaker.

This is TheMaker speaking,jejeje That line up of people that do work is wacked,sunny boy.most of them are dropouts from wkt and Telos (The Canvas serial killer)haha.Get the fuck out of here anybody can bust stickers in sf.Sf is the easiest fucken city to hit up in,even easier with the 2 finger slaps.you can king it with chalk.shit thats why frisco gatos dont come to San Jose because there afraid of the mad 3rd degree heat, son,they cant bust shit over here like they do over there.they barely even see the San Jose population sign ,there knees and teeth start to shake. scared bitches,yo,why do you think most mother fuckers from SJ move to frisco,cant get down with heat breathing down there Neck."Cannn Youu Diggg It!".Telos keep changing your name your always going to be a black book ganstar.jeje and by the way all you fucks hating on me suck my phat dick,you fucken would even step up to TheWidowMaker.

Bump

Ntro

Manos

Telos

Ameba

Moda

Timid

Chow

Beyond

Repo

Skole

zack

Jery

Shine

Leche

Erupto

Tase

Girafa

Musk

JBF

AOT

and all the niggas i see

keep hatin on the little nigga. dont let the Maker talk his shit. Toys will be toys

Bump

Ntro (nobody)

Manos (aight)

Telos (black book king for life)

Ameba (straight bobbing on nuts)

Moda (fucken upid kid,no more space is his backyard thats why you dont see any more picture)

Timid (sticker only,tunnels only)

Chow (fucks every writer,kites! why? no fame)

Beyond (same dude)

Repo (good)

Skole (dropout,MIA)

zack (dropout wkt tko,MIA)

Jery (nobody)

Shine (MIA,blast from the past)

Leche (good)

Erupto (who the fuck?)

Tase (good)

Girafa (good,and no he aint a king)

Musk (good)

JBF (doin it)

AOT (doin it)

and all the niggas i see

keep hatin on the little nigga. dont let the Maker talk his shit. Toys will be toys

Now you see you stupid punk ass bitch,I dont hate on everybody.what i see is what i speak.there is a difference between seeing there shit,or just hearing about there shit,stupid nappy headed nikgah.common sense of reality.reality can cause people to go mad or sane,it depends how much your brain can intake.as for you,you will never go nowhere with your cloudy nagetive mind.learn before you speak,take some ginseng tea,it will make you more aware,smart,upgoing,upringing and it will let you store alot of memory in your brain.Now tell me am I a hater or a truth teller.I will answer that for you.I speak the truth.period.-TheMaker 510

If your going to do graffiti then do It for the long run,

it's not just something you do for a week and then you stop.

So if your really want to be known then get up crack some

fills on the freeway or a rooftop or downtown,

but don't just paint tunnels, yeah tunnels is where you go

and practice some piecing skills but after that you go to

the streets and bust them out.

Kuetes paints tunnels and now he want to go over people and do

a few freeway shots and get fame...that's not how you do it,

paint the streets and don't go over people you can't burn

That's what we use to do back in the days...

So get a marker and go get up

TDMK took out ofa and we didn't call any one pato

so fuck you and ofa we took them out it's the truth

--jimmi

If your going to do graffiti then do It for the long run,

it's not just something you do for a week and then you stop.

So if your really want to be known then get up crack some

fills on the freeway or a rooftop or downtown,

but don't just paint tunnels, yeah tunnels is where you go

and practice some piecing skills but after that you go to

the streets and bust them out.

THEN IF YOUR GOING TO BE A LITTLE BITCH ABOUT DOING GRAFFITI WHY EVEN START? IF YOUR IN IT JUST CAUSE YOUR FRIENDS ARE DOING IT OR CAUSE ITS HIP? THEN YOUR DOING IT FOR THE WRONG REASONS, STOP DEFEDING THIS TOY AND GO GET UP ..

YOU KNOW HE ONLY DOES IT

CAUSE ITS HIP. TELOS BEYOND FATTEST HIPSTER I SEEN AND HE WISHES HE WAS A SCRAP FROM LA

why don't you quit defending your dad the maker and go get up? you could use a lil of the advice you gave that guy