WESTCHESTER, NY

shitonyou

If I am not mistaken, there was a Ryze (Boston) and Bel on that wakk as well.. Thanks for posting that, Fishtail!

Yes. That is the same spot that me and Bel were going back and forth on (the Rize piece, and a Bel)l.This spot actually has some good history. The first time that i saw this wall was back in early 1988. Sento and Sear had nice, font style simple pieces (A "Sent One, Searoc". The Sent One is actually in the Sento book). Aside from that there was a nice Vet with a FC coming off the side. Cromag had an early piece here as well. In 1990 Ozzie, Fre (Furie 3), and Vet ("Jey") did big huge pieces here. Nerd, Stae, and Ceme did a little prod also. Eko (who occasionally painted with Poem) had a piece there on one of the sides. Mone Jase, and Zeo were doing various things there between 1991 - 1993. Rare, and Jent hit it up around those years also. People used to even venture there time to time and paint it in the day(before 2 bodies were found up there along that side where that Sekt Jick is. That put an end to that). It's interesting that spot has had a resurgence in the last years. For the longest time no one really went back there. That Mone/Make that Fishtail mentioned was done in the mid 90's as well as that Mone/Jase and those ran up until a few years ago from what i understand.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
here is a flik taken in may of 06

picture1xp.jpg

the first flik i have of that piece is from october 06 so it was probably done in october or september that year. also, what was across from this at the time was mone jase mone and make pieces and a few us crew fillins...

damnn ill take your word for that but i dont know why i thought that shit was there alot earlier for.. whatever shit was still fresh and inspirational at the time.

thank you for the picture wish you had the other side too tho haha.

Yes. That is the same spot that me and Bel were going back and forth on (the Rize piece, and a Bel)l.This spot actually has some good history. The first time that i saw this wall was back in early 1988. Sento and Sear had nice, font style simple pieces (A "Sent One, Searoc". The Sent One is actually in the Sento book). Aside from that there was a nice Vet with a FC coming off the side. Cromag had an early piece here as well. In 1990 Ozzie, Fre (Furie 3), and Vet ("Jey") did big huge pieces here. Nerd, Stae, and Ceme did a little prod also. Eko (who occasionally painted with Poem) had a piece there on one of the sides. Mone Jase, and Zeo were doing various things there between 1991 - 1993. Rare, and Jent hit it up around those years also. People used to even venture there time to time and paint it in the day(before 2 bodies were found up there along that side where that Sekt Jick is. That put an end to that). It's interesting that spot has had a resurgence in the last years. For the longest time no one really went back there. That Mone/Make that Fishtail mentioned was done in the mid 90's as well as that Mone/Jase and those ran up until a few years ago from what i understand.

awesome thanks.. when i got the sento book i went thru each flik and when i got to that one i was thinking it looks just like the spot but had no way to know. normally i wouldnt post a book flik but ill think of it as a commerical for the book.. if u dont have this u should pick it up... all ket's books have been nice

<a href=http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4043/picture4tf.jpg' alt='picture4tf.jpg'>

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

awesome thanks.. when i got the sento book i went thru each flik and when i got to that one i was thinking it looks just like the spot but had no way to know. normally i wouldnt post a book flik but ill think of it as a commerical for the book.. if u dont have this u should pick it up... all ket's books have been nice

<a href=http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4043/picture4tf.jpg' alt='picture4tf.jpg'>

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

yeah that's the piece. The walls had pieces but were pretty much clean compared how it looks now. When you went by on the train and saw this piece it really jumped out at you, as simple as it was.

Agreed on the book btw.

Great info, as usual.. Found bodies there? I never heard that. Whats the story? Murder? Hit by train?

Great info, as usual.. Found bodies there? I never heard that. Whats the story? Murder? Hit by train?

This was back in the mid 90s. They found 2 people murdered. I think that it happened somewhere else but they were dumped there. A few toys painting both daytime and night time got bagged after that (i guess they weren't aware of what was going on) up there.