WESTCHESTER, NY

shitonyou

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This was Rem's comeback piece. Think it was 99. He actually did 2 pieces this day. This one here which was done during the day in Yonkers, and his first freight later that same evening. Rem and Cav did a nice car together that night. I remember watching Rem outlining his piece in amazement. The guy hadn't touched a can in 10 years,and he didn't skip a beat. What made things even more impressive was that he was outling with Krylon Plum Purple on cold steel, and he was making it work. I gotta find that flik.

rem311.jpg

• Like 1

This is dedicated to REM 311- JHF Crew President who passed away July 23, 2010, from left to right done by: VET JHF TMC, JASE JHF TMC, FAIP TMC and SYPE TMC,( Background by VET TMC )he will be missed by those who knew him and those who didn't, Rest In Paradise REM 311 you put ya town on the map and you stayed true. ... FROM the JHF, TMC, TGF crews......

354720266_securedownload2.jpg.e98de4bbab6c77043531f7e5d6b6e82b.jpg

This was Rem's comeback piece. Think it was 99. He actually did 2 pieces this day. This one here which was done during the day in Yonkers, and his first freight later that same evening. Rem and Cav did a nice car together that night. I remember watching Rem outlining his piece in amazement. The guy hadn't touched a can in 10 years,and he didn't skip a beat. What made things even more impressive was that he was outling with Krylon Plum Purple on cold steel, and he was making it work. I gotta find that flik.

rem311.jpg

might have been a few years earlier, i defiantly painted with him several times in 98, i want to say 97, but this piece here says 98, regardless, dope piece.. ill post up those walls when i get at my flicks,, great dude i miss him..

This is dedicated to REM 311- JHF Crew President who passed away July 23, 2010, from left to right done by: VET JHF TMC, JASE JHF TMC, FAIP TMC and SYPE TMC,( Background by VET TMC )he will be missed by those who knew him and those who didn't, Rest In Paradise REM 311 you put ya town on the map and you stayed true. ... FROM the JHF, TMC, TGF crews......

NICE TRIBUTE..........

might have been a few years earlier, i defiantly painted with him several times in 98, i want to say 97, but this piece here says 98, regardless, dope piece.. ill post up those walls when i get at my flicks,, great dude i miss him..

You are definetally right on that. This was 1998 (Didn't see that he dated it in his piece). As I get older the memory for remembering years gets worse.

Looking forward to seeing those pics.

Great tribute. All you guys came off nicelly. Would love to see this at a bigger size.

Yo Jase. I gotta find that Falcon piece that Rem did on our school in 88. I remember us walking out and seeing that Tens, Fre, Falcon like it was yesterday. That was the talk of the town.

Word< come out at lunch and see pieces by REM 311, FRE 3, TENS, JENT, VET, LM444, OZZIE, CIE and the list goes on, this lil as city produced some great writers and live on forever, PEACE to my man REMBRANDT 311, U will never be forgotten.....

Yeah man. We never knew what might have been done there over the weekend when we walked out at lunch time. I remember all of the pieces those dudes did above. Also, Maze TMC had some shit there around 87/88. That Vet and Cie wall was rediculous. That is still one of my favorite Vet pieces from that time period. That Kim piece that Jent did also sticks out.

I did my first piece there in 88. I think either you, or Ronnie (RIP) was with me. I used all Testor model paint. Dark green fill in, black outline, and a gold boarder. The E had a face in it which i had bitten off of you when you were writing Duet.haha.Good memories.

I love hearing these stories.............all I wanna say is you guys remember the blue van Rem had with the JHF letters on the back doors? Homie was fearless! Loved his crew and loved Mount Vernon!

hahah..the JHF mobile. I think he had "Black Beauty" painted on that at one time too. What about the JHF newsletters that he used to send to people in the mail?? They would have JHF trivia on the back, and you had to wait for the next one to find out the answers. He was a trip. I have to go digging. I know i have some of those in storage.