WESTCHESTER, NY

shitonyou

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
There seems to be a lot paranoia.

I dont understand how a kid talking about fillins on the bronx river will make a difference to the cops, vs and a district attorney.

YOOOO!! everyone listen to this guy!! lets start talking about where flix are and give information about all the photos posted.. you are absolutely right.. they wont do anything with that kind of information.. yeaaa buddy make sure you let everyone know if its something new too, location, persons involved, etc.. coool.. ps, BRP is county cops and they do look at this site, but only for fun not because they use any info.. go type Westchester graffiti into fuckin google and see where u end up its quite simple, they do the same thing

lmfao you fuckin idiot im stating facts. like i told slavefart u see me u love me and if you want to come suck me off just hit me up u probly suckin a fuckin pigs dick right now arent ya typin with your free hand.. bitch talk about coke in your profile?? you really are a dumbass nigga go back to that white u fiend

Damn, I don't know what you said, but I must've touched a nerve. Anyway, just bomb. I don't want to fight anyone using my fingers and a keyboard thats mad lame so Mest relax with your language and stop being so paranoid, let niggas blow up spots thats their business, it's your business when cops knock on your door fam.