WESTCHESTER, NY

shitonyou

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Oh nana don't get me wrong sergeant I'm well aware. I'm talking about "Westchester" writers that get fame anywhere but Westchester. I'm about that gutter glitter dog, 'cause when out of towners come to Yonkers, there's Graffiti nowhere to be seen.

dumb young niggas...what the fuck outta towner wanna come to yonkers lol

you need to hit the books noob, get your thinking game a little stronger before you make more of a fool out of yourself

Fuck you mean what out of towners want to come to Yonkers? Your a fucking dickrider, maad cats want to come to Yonkers, not even on a graff tip, on some comfortable living type shit. Nigga said hit the books, thats how you learned to write niggas? you read about it? watched all of copes youtube videos? Fuck you and your birdhead mother you heard.

dumb young niggas...what the fuck outta towner wanna come to yonkers lol

you need to hit the books noob, get your thinking game a little stronger before you make more of a fool out of yourself

if you wanna get cute to earn some props from other dumb niggas then make some sense my young blood. or you can catch me at Slobom and ill teach you street graff pussy, all niggas like you wanna do is practice in a book and hit highway spots cause there afraid what there grandma's will think if they got arrested, man up young nigga.

if you wanna get cute to earn some props from other dumb niggas then make some sense my young blood. or you can catch me at Slobom and ill teach you street graff pussy, all niggas like you wanna do is practice in a book and hit highway spots cause there afraid what there grandma's will think if they got arrested, man up young nigga.

you dont care what your grandma thinks? i love my grandma shes awesome. yeah getting arrested alot really puts hair on your chest. makes you a MAN. :lol: