WESTCHESTER, NY

shitonyou

we bomb oak trees and glacier rock deposits

You mean glacial moraines? my favorite surface to write on.. by far.

"great buff"?? did they buff the revs there too?

SAY IT AINT SO! and i posted that flik a while ago all ragged and tagged and asked what it was.. its nice to see the history! Buff, shmuff. and what about the AME right next to that? u got the timeline of that one?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its allllll gone my mans except some of the revs the fat MTA townies couldn't reach and a Muk123 hangover spot. let me check my photos and c what i got for ya. I think Mest and Teas were the last to hit it before the buff. I never thought they'd actually take the time, let alone waste 10 gallons of paint to buff a chill spot. Alot of names ran through there over the years. Ame, Pede, Jaes, Walt, Ker, Deos, Doe, Teas, Mest. But hey, it's the name of the game, its a transient art. Most of the northern Hudson line got buffed after this little toy faggot Deep (different deep then on this thread so don't take offense) got caught and made the channel 12 news.

"glacial moraines" ahhaha mest

if any of you are going to be in MARYLAND or anywhere remotely close to Baltimore within the next week, theres going to be a benefit show for one of Bmores finest writers Mikey Ryke...dudes got cancer 3 kids and no health insurance. http://www.themikeherronbenefit.com/

right now theres a shit load of snow hitting the lower east coast so it's in the process of being rescheduled, i'll let those who are interested know through pm's.

a lot of bmore heads will be apart of the show but here's a few names you might recognize:

Martha Cooper - Sight - Joker - Big 5 - 2short - Metasin - Veks - Sime - Daver - Taki 183 - Mike Giant - Enue - Niser - Pear - Chip 7 - Aest2 - Kaput - Dalek - Ridle - SMK - T.Sek - DStar - Wink - Xide - Elk - Rezist - Baser - Lyes - Rath - Jaes - Soviet - Rei21 - Con - Arek - Lions - Huge

God. The pics have been great lately. Pre, Philly's finest and Sater must have been on an NY Visit! Jent, Pavs, Rare, Egon, Noble, Sane and is that a Mez piece? Pretty sure I know the location of this, but Im not positive. Supreme, giving you props for finding this!

Thanks brother Tguns!

Again, props on the flic you sent me!