South Florida (A New Dawn)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a little off topic but if you dont believe..this is some pretty hard evidence.

On Wednesday, May 9th, 2001, over twenty military, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific witnesses came forward at the National Press Club in Washington, DC to establish the reality of UFOs or extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life forms, and resulting advanced energy and propulsion technologies. The weight of this first-hand testimony, along with supporting government documentation and other evidence, will establish without any doubt the reality of these phenomena

view testimony's here

http://speedstream.netro.ca/netrostream113/npcc.wmv

i spoke to mice, about meer trying to start sb back up. and he said he cant do that beacuse mice and ener (rip) came up with that crew... my boy good old meer lol............

meer's heart is in a good place.... hmmm after centennial went to the ridge then carol city then HML and american back down to the ridge I stayed STV just cause it was a family thing ;) I do regret not sticking with graff and kept flip flopping to gang shit but meh its the ridge for ya if you wasnt banging you knew somone who was ...I do miss Ener there was no surface he did not like :) Else and Sace they was my niggas back then even remember the lil ACM crew .. I think years later elems and them brought that back ... lol

I've got a retarded Ener, Meer story from the early nineties. I'll make it short, but I know some of you might appreciate it.

I got invited to some dude named Fuse's house at the height of the FA vs. FH beef. Fuse was running some sort of Graff Hotline thing where he interviewed people. He asked me to swing by his house in Homestead for an interview , and I figured I would use the opportunity to talk a bunch of shit about the beef with FH. I ended up bringing Meer, his four year old brother, Ener, and my homeboy Fish (not a writer) with me. To make a long story short, it was a set up, we were walking out of Fuse's house when a couple dozen FH dudes showed up wielding bats. Fish, Ener, and myself ran to the van we were in, but not before being surrounded. One of the FH dudes called Ener a coward, and Ener dropped him on the spot, right in front of 20+ of his friends. Fish pulled Ener into the van, I got it started, and we literally drove backwards through the crowd, there were dudes under the van, bouncing off the back doors, and flying in all directions. Halfway through, Ener yelled "Oh shit, what about Meer and his brother?" I stopped, put it in drive, and we re-ran over anyone we missed the first time, fish was swinging the passenger door open and hitting the ones we couldn't get to. Luckily, Meer was carrying his brother safely on the sidewalk, and gave us the thumbs up. We broke out, and got chased from the 300s, all the way down the turnpike to Kendall Drive. The van was beat up, but Ener kept laughing that they rolled up with 24 heads carrying bats, and the only punch thrown came from him. He was a straight up dude, and it's still one of my favorite graff related stories. That was the last time I saw him. Ener RIP, Fish RIP