South Florida (A New Dawn)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
It'd be great if you guys started your own thread where you just go back and forth and tell eachother how you're going to fuck eachother up and how the other one's a pussy, and so forth...that'd be funny and dope as fuck.

that shit would be dope. we did have that already it was called the ORLANDO THREAD. until they started snitching so we got it closed. now they just wanna find anything FLORIDA to run too. he can easily pm me, but i guess if you post here you look harder.... :lol:

A few pages back I posted a bunch of flicks of STV from the 90's-early2000s. It would be irresponsible of me, as a reporter of graffiti, to make mention of the 90s-early2000s and not pay a significant tribute to the duo known as CROOK and CROME. These two did indeed wreck, and were also placed in the spotlight, not only within the graffiti community, but within the public community as a whole. I will only be posting flicks from the 90s-early 2000s, though I think it should be mentioned that the two continue to devote time to this thing of ours.

cromeobaecarheave.jpg

crookmarina.jpg

cromeoface.jpg

crookimk.jpg

cromepinfr8.jpg

crookhangar.jpg

cromesever.jpg

crookfr8spy.jpg

cromeskinsholl.jpg

crookfloorheaven.jpg

cromesterqfr8.jpg

crookevils.jpg

cromevampface.jpg

crookcromeyellowheaven.jpg

cromewallbigblue.jpg

crookcromeheaventag.jpg

cromewallfame.jpg

crookcromefences2.jpg

cromewithstv.jpg

A few pages back I posted a bunch of flicks of STV from the 90's-early2000s. It would be irresponsible of me, as a reporter of graffiti, to make mention of the 90s-early2000s and not pay a significant tribute to the duo known as CROOK and CROME. These two did indeed wreck, and were also placed in the spotlight, not only within the graffiti community, but within the public community as a whole. I will only be posting flicks from the 90s-early 2000s, though I think it should be mentioned that the two continue to devote time to this thing of ours.

PART2

crookcromefaces.jpg

kemocromebigsover.jpg

msgmontage.jpg

severcromeatl.jpg

aliceinwonderland.jpg

alleyesoncrome.jpg

cantstopcrome.jpg

cromeagripost.jpg

cromeagripost2.jpg

cromeare.jpg

cromebiscayne.jpg

cromecomaheaven.jpg

cromecrookfences.jpg

cromecrooknewspaper.jpg

cromecrookstreetsign.jpg

cromecrookwhites.jpg

cromedoper.jpg

cromedreamteam.jpg

cromefencife.jpg

cromefr8runno.jpg

PART3

cromehangar.jpg

cromehesttriangleroof.jpg

cromehialeahearly.jpg

cromemarina.jpg

cromemiamiautowall.jpg

cromemsgcrookblck.jpg

cromemsgtruckold.jpg

FIN