The New Orleans thread.....

DocOne

Hahahagahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha yeah roar is about as cool as you and as far as fucking little girls that's super cool but you got one thing fucked up I deff don't bite your wack ass shaky hands style. Grow up and do something with yourself BRO and talking shot behind people's back is something you know all to well acting cool in person and going over there tags later behind there back is whatsup I guess..... That's real..... Real bitchmade. I'm done thats all folks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look at him talkin shit. fact you would never say that shit to my face fact you have a naked picture of roar in your phone (wtf?) fact you write on walls that you are in a gang but when someone who isnt even a fighter punches you in your dick sucking pie hole you run.

dude i have never went over you it would take a week to track down and diss your 2 wack throwies you have up. take your best hand on your best day and my worst on my worst day compare and you will see whos got shaky hands toy. i would say im gonna handle up with u when i see you but you wouldnt do shit but run and iwould look bad for beating up the gay guy who doesnt fight back.not a good look. i would say i would diss your shit but im not going on some wild goose chase to diss nonexistant garbage.

YOU HAVE A NAKED PICTURE OF A GUY IN YOUR PHONE . YOU ARE A FAGGOT.

talk shit you know whats up though. Im out get at me if you wanna work this out in person you know how to reach me

How about this shut up and go take pictures of my graffiti.

Nobles a junkie has been snitch, you paint with toy box squad c'mon son. Go shoot up and get off the thread. Shit was going nice til you came on here. Jigga'll burn you all day everyday. You bite norm msk and do nothing to live up to the "writer" you once were. Noone gives a fuck bout what a dudes got in his fucking phone or if you "beat up snake". But you know what they say, if you can't paint, hate.

Somebody post picture so we can move the fuck on from this faggotry

Forum: BRICK SLAYERS 11-12-2011, 04:13 PM

Replies: 9,384 The New Orleans thread.....

Views: 434,080 Posted By Vanilla Kanye

Re: The New Orleans thread.....

moar picturez less talkn bout deez toyz. Sum1 message me how 2 post pics. An tsk hit me up I like how u rockn, wut I gott do 2 b down

bro you actually wrote this

hahahahahhaha noble has never snitched but it looks like you are."you will never live up to the writer you once where""you bite norm" you are so on nobles dick and dont even realize it.if you knew noble you would know hes been clean for a while.real motherfuckers go through real shit ask around outsider. remember snake started this not me.i wish i knew who you where but maybe your just a cop sooooo

dueces i will never let u bitches get the last word. fuck u hoes

funds

hoes and

cannibus

ask about us

Lol! Nigga you're dumb I do know you. Ol charlie from its always sunny in philidelphia looking ass. In fact, you snitched on me...

oh yeah thats fucking halarious this is one i havent heard yet what did he snitch on you about

noble is a 4 foot tall nicaraguan dude snitch who are you quit hiding behind the computer fag

Re: who are you? - Today, 07:16 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadalive365

who is this?

Your lord and savior. BAPHOMET

this fucking guy here hiding behind the devil dont you know satans my dude he will bring you upon me soon

i dont know where u get your info but he aint never said shit quit hiding

whatever dude the real know what time it is

cut to the chase come out your closet internet tough stuff

you wont cuz your a liar

and the real snitch

change the subject guy

i will pay anyone 100 dollars to pm me who this is

nobles stock tip hollows and tags will burn your wanna be "wylde style burner" all day

noble has billboards rooftops and street spots all stock riding right now and has been like that since the 90s toy what about you

learn some respect

now get the fuck outa here go crawl back in you hole

Payin niggas to snitch! Worse than snitchin. But sayin ur not infact a snitch? Nigga u runnin in circles son. Chill out. The ones tht talk alot arent bout shit. So chill and keep ur shit off the thread b4 niggas lose what respect you may or not already have

its not snitchin if who u tell isnt a cop and if your letting someone know whos snitching on u

straight up no graffiti involved i showed snake a pic of some naked chick and dude pulls out his phone and shows me a naked pic in his phone of roar im like what the fucks wrong with you im showing u girls and u pull a pic of a nude toy i was like wtf why do you have that? dude says cuz he texted me this i would fuck somebody up and delete the pic for sending that not show it off like a dapraved homo