strictly B R O O K L Y N

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lissen you queens toy. i dont look at new garbage . just cause ya boy holds a can and sprays it dont meen i should see it .. fuk out of here b .. and if you sell crack hard why you not on the corner son? go move that pack son dont worry bout where i be or who i be .. my dutchguts..

QUEENS toy? lmao I'm not trying to get this thread shut down, but if you really think that I'm going to let you talk shit on some forum you stupid. I was running through your hood in the middle of the night doing things and in your hood in daylight moving things, before you were aloud to stay out past 10 on a Saturday. order ain't my boy, I pressed son for trying to sell me a black book on canal,I don't care for the toy, but I still don't fail to recognize the kids spots. the kid holding a can isn't relevant to the reason why you*could see his ugly fills, but it's actually because you ain't ever been out of your borough, or your line for that matter post some pictures of those Mexicans if u wanna be productive at all on this site, cause you talking shit slash trying to spread your retardation isn't going to get you anywhere. slicing children's heads...PLAY THE ROLE PAPO

A few from the travels over the years.... BIGUPS BK.............

crownh.jpg

sime-ultra_001.jpg

simpleny.jpg

g4.jpg

1486188453_9943147c92_b.jpg

ultra_025.jpg

ewok-ceaze-bel-ultra_001.jpg

ultra_018.jpg

browi-04-1.jpg

bklynsmple.jpg

l_20ebbd18e3bd42a9a62ae8c2faa0c24d.jpg

I aint promoting shit... the only thing i had to gain was when I walked away from it..............appreciate the experiences Brooknaaaaaam.............