*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i cant stand "hipster" graff,,, niggas painting pieces that look like 1972. nigga its nt 1972 and and your not blade or iz, get some creativity, skill and try 2 evolve... and those forever 21 pants yall be wearin,and your hippy hipster tree huggin born in the country new 2 the city scrawny stick man lookin sappy emo 'go green planet"passive lifestyle can eat a big ol southside dick up!... hahahahahaha..oh yea, and 2 all you jumpin on the bandwagon throwin up 42's and never even knew the boy just stop. :burn: :burn: :angry:

fight mediocrity. shoot a hipster.

• Like 1

I passed by the crawford wall and saw a "Dabs Money" I thought that was funny cause I remember seeing him and his girl and their kids at the welfare building on western. Im not tryin to be funny but in order to have money follow your first name you need to have it first. He should of called himself "Dabs link card" or "Dabs taxpayers money". Now Im tryin to be funny......

Nigga Don't try to be funny. Your MOM raised your ass with it? Get fucked up little homie. Don't act tough there little tiger. Don't be madd that moms didn't save her pussy hustle money to give you the good life. BITCH " ALL DAY NEVER PAY " So ya YOUR daddy is paying them bills...

Lettin' our NUTS hang. you wish you knew the Game like we DO!

DABS MONEY ALWAYS REPPIN' HARD! Say that to the man's face. FLF------------------------->

Get your shit together . . . Catchin' My Krowbar...