*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

Airin out whack flicks of a whack style over and over is toy how many times have you hit that lame spot on ashland. jus bc you change up the color scheme here and there doesnt make it cool jus lame as the last. today is a new day what crew are you gonna jock to try to get down wit try a good 1 at least this time. cst jam coh vtc and on and on sorry if i forgot any

Like I said, you a toy. Whatcho write toy? I dont need no crew to stay up I keep these crews up and they came at me, I never ask for shit. Ima go back to bein solo just for you funboy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
SHIT YOU WOULD BE STUPID NOT TO DO WHAT DABS DOES ITS FREE MONEY

FIGHT THE POWER!

Your 1 stupid mutherfucka if you have a job your paying for the lazy pieces of shit that are able to work but jus get by welfare its for those that apply like the elderly and disable. you fuckin non educated moron nuff said niggas need to quit frontin like live his shit is garbage you can tell when dabs and goya burned him...Never hated on dabs style cause he got nice shit but nothin bout him is money....Live aint foolin no1 he made up a new name on here jus to reply........if its funny than laugh niggga dont b scared at least kepha got the joke....

Your 1 stupid mutherfucka if you have a job your paying for the lazy pieces of shit that are able to work but jus get by welfare its for those that apply like the elderly and disable. you fuckin non educated moron nuff said niggas need to quit frontin like live his shit is garbage you can tell when dabs and goya burned him...Never hated on dabs style cause he got nice shit but nothin bout him is money....Live aint foolin no1 he made up a new name on here jus to reply........if its funny than laugh niggga dont b scared at least kepha got the joke....

you sound mad as fuck that dabs is gettin money.

he aint disabled and he aint old so he's playin the system.

New screen name?? Bitch I only use 1 screename, I aint got shit to hide, I tell it like it is. U still hidein behind your screen. When u wanna step from behind your computer to the street I'm here...

GOD DAMN I DIDNT KNOW THE WORLD REVOLVED AROUND CMK

THEM NIGGAS AINT EVEN ONLINE AND YALL TALKIN ABOUT THEM SOUNDIN LIKE A BUNCH OF LITTLE GOSSIP GIRLS TALKIN ABOUT SUM ROCKSTARS

YALL TALK THAT SHIT HERE AND LAUGH BUT WONT BE MAN ENOUGH TO TELL THIS SHIT TO DABS TO HIS FACE

FIGHT THE POWER!

GOD DAMN I DIDNT KNOW THE WORLD REVOLVED AROUND CMK

THEM NIGGAS AINT EVEN ONLINE AND YALL TALKIN ABOUT THEM SOUNDIN LIKE A BUNCH OF LITTLE GOSSIP GIRLS TALKIN ABOUT SUM ROCKSTARS

YALL TALK THAT SHIT HERE AND LAUGH BUT WONT BE MAN ENOUGH TO TELL THIS SHIT TO DABS TO HIS FACE

FIGHT THE POWER!

no wonder them cmk niggas is big headed.

HOW DID SHIPWRECK GET SO GOOD?? JEEEEEEZ!!!!!

ANYWAYS.

I HEARD THE D30'S ARE FORMING A PARLIAMENTARY COMMITTEE. MEET US DOWNTOWN IN FRONT OF THE POST OFFICE. YOU WILL NOTICE US BY THE PROLIFERATION OF SEXY GIRLS AND WEEDSMOKE. YOUR MOTHER WILL BE THERE TOO. WE CALL HER 'THE GUZZLER'. SHE'S A VERY GREEDY WOMAN BUT SHE PAYS RENT AND LETS ME SLAP HER IN THE FACE

DSC02733.jpg

STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ain't trying to talk shit or back no one up, but no one is getting money, so young mula, what you do for all the dough you get since money is in your screenname? I think when someone uses money in their name, its meant more like "fresh" in a way, don't you think? And I'm a proud muther fucker about my link card, you know as a shorty I thought people were poor asses using that but when you grow up, you see shit differently. Its the same money getting taken from your check every week, shit I am a taxpayer so give me my money back! I eat like a king now, kid in a candy store, eatting up all them tbone and new york strip steaks, grillin my dinner every night. Plus, it makes my pockets grow more. Just my opinion on that.......oh yeah and fuck hipsters, looking like some weird breed of zombies walking aroundmilwaukee and damen, looking alike, what the fuck happened?????? Get the fuck outta OUR city!