*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

egos?

they get built off thinking your the shit on 12oz...ha

rowdy, southside, joey, yous just have access to a keyboard..typing just flows off your fingers...yall wish yous were doing things real niggas were on..ANYBODY can pretend that they write graff and type in this bitch..how many niggas on here got more then two screen names..

but i know mad niggas still come on here to check flicks out and see what damage has been done...and yall niggas still on here talking bout the saaame shit...

Ok... from what i read on this page its time to be ignorant and get bak to dissing each other huh? Cool.

So Joey Nutbags aka Jael feels the need to talk a lot of unecessary shit cause he don't really paint.

understandable...........

There was another Sole....cool. But R.I.P. Sole UAC is whats happening this week.

And we all seem to hate each other in Chicago so why not just do the police a favor and start killing each other. It will make their job soo much easier right?

So thats the plan lets just all kill each other........it will solve a lot of peoples problems on here.

fOR THE RECORD ONCE AND FOR ALL, iM NOT THAT JOEY BAG OF DILDOS!! SO WHEN I FIND OUT WHO IT IS ITS GOING DOWN FOR SURE.. IM FLATTERED YOU GUYS THOUGHT IT WAS ME BUT IM ON SOME DIFFERENT SHIT NOW AND I NEVER HID BEHIND A SCREEN NAME.. ANYONE KNOW WHO THIS JOEY FUCK IS PM ME

egos?

rowdy, southside, joey, yous just have access to a keyboard..typing just flows off your fingers...yall wish yous were doing things real niggas were on..ANYBODY can pretend that they write graff and type in this bitch..how many niggas on here got more then two screen names..

but i know mad niggas still come on here to check flicks out and see what damage has been done...and yall niggas still on here talking bout the saaame shit...

Don't ever come at me like that bitch.

I'm the realest nigga that ever made a screen name on this whole fuckin website..

I'll go to your crib and steal your mothers computer, white dude. get my dick out ya mouth

TO ROWDY NIGGA AND JOEY FAG OF HOE NUTS....SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID ASS FAGGOTS!!! IF YOU REALLY ARE GRAFF WRITERS, YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVENT LEARNED MUCH AS FAR AS RESPECT GOES. FUCK YOUR LAME ASS OPINIONS...NO ONE THINKS YOU ARE FUNNY..YOU OBVIOUSLY JUST HAVE SOME KIND OF SELF CONFIDENCE ISSUES, SO INSTEAD OF REPPIN' YOUR NAME ON THE STREETS YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE HAVE HEARD OF YOU ON THE INTERNET TOO... I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH...SHUTT THHHEEE FUUUUCCCCKKK UPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

egos?

I have 34 :huh:

TO ROWDY NIGGA AND JOEY FAG OF HOE NUTS....SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID ASS FAGGOTS!!! IF YOU REALLY ARE GRAFF WRITERS, YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVENT LEARNED MUCH AS FAR AS RESPECT GOES. FUCK YOUR LAME ASS OPINIONS...NO ONE THINKS YOU ARE FUNNY..YOU OBVIOUSLY JUST HAVE SOME KIND OF SELF CONFIDENCE ISSUES, SO INSTEAD OF REPPIN' YOUR NAME ON THE STREETS YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE HAVE HEARD OF YOU ON THE INTERNET TOO... I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH...SHUTT THHHEEE FUUUUCCCCKKK UPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is exactly what feeds them to keep saying retarded funny shit, which most of you don't find funny. A response. They'll keep going as long as you acknowledge their existence. Can't believe no one has figured it out yet. Yall nigars is stupe

egos?

i do shit that stays up!:rolleyes: