*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

Yeah, fuck joe blows and john does! The general public will never understand the true mentality of a Chicago Writer! It is one of the free-est feelings to be able to express yourself where you see fit! When they ass get cancer they feel sorry and want sympathy! That's how it is, the saddest thing is you all reading this do have a direct hand in the safety and life of your friends. Getting fucked up and smoking bud all day is cool, but we should be getting eachother on the right track! Working on licks together and striving to be the best! I feel like I let him slip away! He died doing what he loves and that is dedication! On the real, it could have been prevented! His death and Kiser's death have changed me in revolutionary ways. Peace God!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yeah, fuck joe blows and john does! The general public will never understand the true mentality of a Chicago Writer! It is one of the free-est feelings to be able to express yourself where you see fit! When they ass get cancer they feel sorry and want sympathy! That's how it is, the saddest thing is you all reading this do have a direct hand in the safety and life of your friends. Getting fucked up and smoking bud all day is cool, but we should be getting eachother on the right track! Working on licks together and striving to be the best! I feel like I let him slip away! He died doing what he loves and that is dedication! On the real, it could have been prevented! His death and Kiser's death have changed me in revolutionary ways. Peace God!

^ BUMP THIS!

^ BUMP THIS!

Yeah, there should be all-city meetings and wild combinations of writers from the North and South side! I was just talking to Live about how we should spell sentences with our names! That's just the beginning! More P-Walls, More Lookouts, More Quality over Quantity! More Chicago representation period! More organization and participation by those that live it and die for it!