*TheMidwestsBest*V2

MitchThe$nitch

DUDE DONT REALIZE THAT BY CROSSING OUT STICKERS THAT ARE UNDER THE PLEXI GLASS BY WRITING ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PLEXI, HE IS CREATING MARKS THAT SKEW THE FRONTS OF THE PAPER BOXES AND MAKES THEM HARD TO READ.YOU CAN GET RID OF THE STICKERS BY PUTTING A NEWSPAPER UPRIGHT AND PROBLEM SOLVED, BUT DUDES MAKING MARKS ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX..HES DOING GRAFFITI AND HE DONT EVEN REALIZE IT., I BET IF HE DID IT IN FRONT OF THE WRONG COP, HE MIGHT VERY WELL BE ARRESTED FOR GRAFFITI...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
no doubt man... the whole weekend following the passing of my boy fausto it was 42 degrees mid day...

and many other random times as well... fausto was a character man so definitely would still be clowning if he was able to.. who knows... who knows what life after life entails.. what is the meaning of life..

lol .. :scrambled::scrambled::scrambled::scrambled::scrambled:

jus today i was ridin around smokin a B and as alwals im stoped by a TRAIN. their it was end to end train with 42EVERYWHERE. PERSONALLY I DNT KNO AFRO BUT SEEING A TRAIN WIT 42S I GOT THE CHILLS MUCH RESPECT TO HIM AND EVOL.

RIP AFRO. EVOL

it sucks that afro 42 died, but people cant be dwelling on a tragedy...you dwel on shit like that youll drive yourself crazy...you gotta move forward..or die..

death is a part of life.. and grieving is a part of healing...

me personally ill never "move on" .. just like i dont move on from my real friends that are still with us..

rip 42 forever, i miss u dog.. every blunt i smoke i imagine u there... tryin to stunt... like yo daddy.. ha.. peace faust.

"death is a part of life.. and grieving is a part of healing...

me personally ill never "move on" .. just like i dont move on from my real friends that are still with us."

Very well said man.

Rest In Peace Evol, Afroe 42. and all the other fallen soldiers of our times past.

WAS PEEPIN MARTIN LAST NIGHT AND HE WAS THROWING TOMMY COLE AND

GINA OUT THE CRIB....MARTINS APT NUMBER WAS 42...I WAS BLOWING ONE WIGGIN

OUT.........DAMN.....RIP 42......

GOT MAD MARTIN DVD'S....GETS TA STEPPIN!!!!!!!!

FORTIE DUCE FOREVER$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

death is a part of life.. and grieving is a part of healing...

me personally ill never "move on" .. just like i dont move on from my real friends that are still with us..

rip 42 forever, i miss u dog.. every blunt i smoke i imagine u there... tryin to stunt... like yo daddy.. ha.. peace faust.

You summed it up well son...

If anything, after his passing I took a loooooong look at myself and thought about how I could emulate Fausto. That kid was on top of his game 24/7...He worked two jobs, attended one of the top universities in the state, would meet us at the spot for a few beers and to pull some dimes, and he still had enough in the tank to paint some cleans later that night...Always to the fullest. That little nigga raised the bar in my opinion and through this tragedy Ive come to realize that I cant waste my life obsessing over bullshit...Life is shorter than you think homies.

I miss you little dagg