N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this was a day time event! dudes met up with REN andme and SEGE were with him and BX went through TSA blocks looking for them.... and JOHNNY is a different story!!!!! I got stories for days, like how he got ink on my shower curtains!!!!!! lol....... but if you know ASP, you gotta LOVE him no matter what! WTO!!!!!!

this was a day time event! dudes met up with REN andme and SEGE were with him and BX went through TSA blocks looking for them.... and JOHNNY is a different story!!!!! I got stories for days, like how he got ink on my shower curtains!!!!!! lol....... but if you know ASP, you gotta LOVE him no matter what! WTO!!!!!!

the sagas i been threw wit that nigga are bannanas.. r.i.power asperican ..its crazy his son writes now also

i just think its crazy how we all know each other and the bullshit still seems to always come through! like for example, we(older heads) grow out of it but there's always young dudes that want to stir shit up!

history repeating itself. niggas just gotta know when to leave some of that little kid shit, wit the little kids

NIGGA U DELUSIONAL MY G WE RUN US USUAL SUSPECTS ALL DAY MENG WTF U TALKIN ABOUT PM ME WITH MORE INFO NIGGA IF U DARE

If I PM you I have to warn you that I speak grown up English, not teenage gibberish. So please reply to me with your caps lock button disengaged and your language such as how you would speak to your parents or grandparents. As a matter of fact I wont PM you, I said what I had to see, I'm not internet beefing with you I'm just letting you know that your boys are not down with US.

US crew was established in 1993 by Bran. If you didn't know that then you should have done your history homework.

If I started writing and made my crew TMD I would be considered a fool and a toy for even arguing that I am in a crew that was established years before I jumped on the scene with no connection to OE3.

No beef, just you new kids need to do some homework before picking your names and crews and don't get mad when an older cat tells you about yourself.

how u mention nex and not 3b ..spek picked up alot of steez from them dudes ..them niggas was so ahead of they time they parents havent met yet early!!!

well your boy mentioned 3b but not nex...so i threw in the NEX homie lol...i remember seeing those up on the 4...

btw yall here on this memory lane shit, u do know niggas is gonna go back talking like they know these stories lol...the streets is full of gossipers and know it alls.

If I PM you I have to warn you that I speak grown up English, not teenage gibberish. So please reply to me with your caps lock button disengaged and your language such as how you would speak to your parents or grandparents. As a matter of fact I wont PM you, I said what I had to see, I'm not internet beefing with you I'm just letting you know that your boys are not down with US.

US crew was established in 1993 by Bran. If you didn't know that then you should have done your history homework.

If I started writing and made my crew TMD I would be considered a fool and a toy for even arguing that I am in a crew that was established years before I jumped on the scene with no connection to OE3.

No beef, just you new kids need to do some homework before picking your names and crews and don't get mad when an older cat tells you about yourself.

Sorry to butt in but the dude NEO has been bombing for EONS pushing US. the crew def got a lot bigger in the more recent years but that dude whos not a young kid either has def put in some work over the years.

well your boy mentioned 3b but not nex...so i threw in the NEX homie lol...i remember seeing those up on the 4...

btw yall here on this memory lane shit, u do know niggas is gonna go back talking like they know these stories lol...the streets is full of gossipers and know it alls.

trust me my guy this is just the surface being scratched litely by a babys hand ... the rabbit hole goes so deep you couldnt imagine