N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you addicted to me son you sad still i dont fuk wit you kid get over it man you miss painten wit me you wake up wit me on yor mind ,, 24|7 u thinking about the tyme you called me n i told you i dont fuck wit you son u mad cuz i relized yor a cornball son stop sweating me money your anoing

KOME ON PEE...U BUGGIN NOW....

I SEEN 09

JA

VFR

RUSH

NOXER

TRAP

DART

.........................JUS 2 NAME A FEW NONE TOYZ....

all these niggas been consistant from like 03 04 till now...in 09 the only come backs i seen from 90s bombers who havent been around in a while is nova who runs around doing a face that looks hurt now compared 2 back then and hes with a bunch of toys half his age ...and deci who is doing the damn thing everywhere with fillins from bk to all threw manhattan from china town to the heights bangin every gate with solid fillins on some all city tour shit cant forget ojae

• Like 1

Guest etchburns
all these niggas been consistant from like 03 04 till now...in 09 the only come backs i seen from 90s bombers who havent been around in a while is nova who runs around doing a face that looks hurt now compared 2 back then and hes with a bunch of toys half his age ...and deci who is doing the damn thing everywhere with fillins from bk to all threw manhattan from china town to the heights bangin every gate with solid fillins on some all city tour shit cant forget ojae

around sunset . bay ridge too