N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
cimg4154.jpg

I gotta give this props. I know who this is but I'll keep it low. but on the FRESH tip, its good to see my man from way back doin his thang. competition I will have to do the same!

YO NOVA c'mon, baby you better than this shit right now. you's a BRONX legend beefin wit my man P like its nothing. my nigga bring back them NO's and stop the nonsense. giving credit when its due, but my opinion is you better than this wack 12oz emotional shit. make yourself EXCLUSIVE!

Nova why are you guys steady shoutin yourselves out over and over and over again?

Did yall all get computers and internet access the same week?

You guys have some ups and i understand posting pics of your shit. It's self promo,

but I understand that at least. But what's up with the typing? you complain bout how people

don't bomb and spend all day on 12oz, but then you get keystroke happy and it's all "kbc yp killas free ernie & bert yadda yadda yadda.." on every other page.

Then you post pics of yoself and yer cribs. When five 0 runs in the crib and peeps the computer with the ems and northface sticker just like on your post; you think they aint gonna smile and then introduce that as exhibit A in the trial.

i don't even like you and i'm trying to help you from fucking yaself.

This is dumber than that one graff tape where dude shoots a gun off on the roof and then the next frame across the screen it reads "Free Oval" .... oh wait up.

Guest etchburns
only toys bombin in 2009 what official niggas bombin in the 09 beside deci?

thats ignorant to say. meaning all the good writers fell off? even if they did its not about that anymore. its all about now. whos doin it now who did it yesterday or last week. life is what you make it. yea its good to look back on shit but people in graff are really stuck in the past. its time to make the future. the truth is on its way. i promise.

What iam going to do this winter.....you fucking toys only dream about.........mark my words iam going to be the only new york nigga showing these toys what it is.........well not only me but only niggas on my team kbc yp har vop..........the buck stops here this year.........and if iam lying iam dying...........fuck vandal them niggas don't know what the fucks going on..........iam make you fucking toys sick this winter.......make 09 look like practice for real ...........I was just waiting for the cold to come........it's over my gee string............me and anabell going all city 50 times over......end of story......the city can buff everything they want ......I got paint for days........or did you forget iam the biggist raker out......rak hard live good my life story........and to all you niggas out there asking why I be on the self promotion shit .......because I can my gee its that simple............fuck you niggas this is all me. And who ever don't like it jump off. No hiding behind screen names this is nova kbc mobbsta saying eat a dick.................now sit back and watch the king do his thing new york is mine this year and any one that thinks not i'am ready if you not on my team you not going to matter this year end of story my gee.......... kbc mobbsta ........yp gang. Vop bullies.............

What iam going to do this winter.....you fucking toys only dream about.........mark my words iam going to be the only new york nigga showing these toys what it is.........well not only me but only niggas on my team kbc yp har vop..........the buck stops here this year.........and if iam lying iam dying...........fuck vandal them niggas don't know what the fucks going on..........iam make you fucking toys sick this winter.......make 09 look like practice for real ...........I was just waiting for the cold to come........it's over my gee string............me and anabell going all city 50 times over......end of story......the city can buff everything they want ......I got paint for days........or did you forget iam the biggist raker out......rak hard live good my life story........and to all you niggas out there asking why I be on the self promotion shit .......because I can my gee its that simple............fuck you niggas this is all me. And who ever don't like it jump off. No hiding behind screen names this is nova kbc mobbsta saying eat a dick.................now sit back and watch the king do his thing new york is mine this year and any one that thinks not i'am ready if you not on my team you not going to matter this year end of story my gee.......... kbc mobbsta ........yp gang. Vop bullies.............

dont say your gonna do things just do them