N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
niggas be stealin flicks refering to that tunnel pic on the page b4 unheard of jockery

Niggas do be stealing flix. Not really unheard of in the e-age. People steal mine. And I've added a note of appreciation to the photographers of stolen flix I post. If those tunnel flix were yours, DangerDan, then thank you.

Also Etchburns got banned? :confused: He's like the most benign dude on here.

was on the right track b4 now we gettin a lil 2 carried away my guy

.before u even think of demeaning my ever progressing abilities... why not put yours to the test instead of speaking on mine... you have yet to display your piecing capabilities.....guy;) im simply trying.. never came on here bragging or saying id burn niggas.......even tho i can

.before u even think of demeaning my ever progressing abilities... why not put yours to the test instead of speaking on mine... you have yet to display your piecing capabilities.....guy;) im simply trying.. never came on here bragging or saying id burn niggas.......even tho i can

calm down my grasshopper u soundin hurt in the chest ..that specific joint right there is just lookin kindve hurt dont get the pantys in a twist about it im no hater i just think that shit is going backwords from other joints i seen you do..im no piecer but i know for sure u aint burnin me most of ya joints i see on paper if u talkin about piecing on paper i can get busy ..on walls i have yet to get into it but im def gonna start so i can "burn niggas" dont get to ahead of ya self i have yet to see anything from a throw up to str8 letter to piece that will burn anyone ..coompared to all these horrible toys you shine in the 00s but dont get hyped