N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

its as if rookies are flying out of some smuts pussy every day and learning computer thuggery and its deceit. every day almost. thank god for the ignore list though. rest in paradise iz, michael jackson, ed mcmahon, swayze, ceet and jinks. keep moving

as a matter of fact, when i was writing this another newbie copped a user name on this shit. smh. EDITED

IMA BE CLEAR WITH YA NIGGAS BEE... DONT LET THIS KEYBOARD AND THIS SCREEN GET YOU INTO SOME SHIT YOUR LEGS CANT RUN FROM... YOU HEARD, IM SERIOUS IF YOU GONNA POP SHIT AND SAY MY SONS NAME AND WHEN U GET RAN UP ON ITS SRY AND I DIDNT MEAN THIS AND THAT.. I DONT WANNA HEAR NONE OF THAT, SO WITH THAT SAID.. YA COULD ALL SUCK MY DICK.

FOR FUCKS SAKE

Kids shut up. You kids just gave up 3 names/ IP addresses. VS trolls this shit all the time. If you are typing from your home on your paid-for connection it is SOOOO OBVIOUS who you are. That's what they call EVIDENCE.

Jesus CHRIST WTF....Be smart or you'll be on the next FREE _________ post.